The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Even more amazing how many people are against having their crazy conspiracy theories questioned. I mean, aside from the vast difference in colour, do you seriously believe Nike would release their biggest AM90 of the year in such a haphazard fashion? They havent even released those Oranges in most countries. You'll be saying the Turqs are this year's Laser Blues next....
Look are saying nike havnt messed up retros in the past.....anyway I'm only voicing my opinions as to the retro of the infrared.

I'm at all saying anyone is wrong or that I'm right I was only ever saying that something about the whole issue with the infrareds seems off to me regarding the release of them.
Why? Its been said since early on that they would be a holiday release. They haven't forgotten about them, just saving them for last.

Even more amazing how many people are against having their crazy conspiracy theories questioned. I mean, aside from the vast difference in colour, do you seriously believe Nike would release their biggest AM90 of the year in such a haphazard fashion? They havent even released those Oranges in most countries. You'll be saying the Turqs are this year's Laser Blues next....
Let's just all hope we get a decent shade of infrared eventually

Why? Its been said since early on that they would be a holiday release. They haven't forgotten about them, just saving them for last.
I get that but it was all just heresy that they were a holiday release theres been nothing...no picture or early leaks ....nothing as yet. I hoping like everyone else.

Hold on... people are trying to say these are actually the Infared release for this year? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
nike-air-max-90-cw5458-101-white-grey-orange-black-release-date-info-1200x750.jpg

I get that but it was all just heresy that they were a holiday release theres been nothing...no picture or early leaks ....nothing as yet. I hoping like everyone else.
And you have nothing to back up your theory. You just made it up and you're sticking to it.

My friend Phil Knight told me you and your friend have no clue what you’re talking about.

Anyone can HAVE an opinion. Not all opinions merit being shared or respected. I’m tired of all this anti-intellectualism. You came in with some “my friend worked at Nike” bs to justify a misinformes opinion. And for some reason you’re still trying to justify it. Nope, I’m not respecting that or letting it slide.

Last edited:
Ill tell you what nike actually did, what they always do.

Give you every colour including colours very near to the one you want, with total radio silence on the one you want.

Then drop the one you want.

Standard nike squeeze the money out of you marketing.

Simples.

Last edited:
Like it’s been said before, if Nike dropped the infrared 90 first and then the rest of the OG colour pallet, sales would be a lot lower and that’s a FACT. Basic knowledge.

Same applied in 2010 when they dropped BOTH varsity red 6s and then an infrared pack around June of 2010. Both sold well.

Its basic and simple knowledge. The oranges weren’t meant to be sh*t except highlighter orange. It’s almost to the point that the royal blues were clearly meant to be the laser blues....?? No.

It’s capitalization by Nike at its finest. I trust OG180 or whatever you know this as I suspect you’ve been around longer then a few years.

I have friends as well that have seen the product for the year and they have been quoted to say the infrareds are scheduled around Black Friday.

Peace&Love

Like it’s been said before, if Nike dropped the infrared 90 first and then the rest of the OG colour pallet, sales would be a lot lower and that’s a FACT. Basic knowledge.

Same applied in 2010 when they dropped BOTH varsity red 6s and then an infrared pack around June of 2010. Both sold well.

Its basic and simple knowledge. The oranges weren’t meant to be sh*t except highlighter orange. It’s almost to the point that the royal blues were clearly meant to be the laser blues....?? No.

It’s capitalization by Nike at its finest. I trust OG180 or whatever you know this as I suspect you’ve been around longer then a few years.

I have friends as well that have seen the product for the year and they have been quoted to say the infrareds are scheduled around Black Friday.

Peace&Love
And whats crazy was that those varsity 6s were reselling for more a few years later. This post reminds me that I need a new pair now thanks >D

Back
Top Bottom