The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Nike is based in Oregon. Dude is showing us random write ups that spell color as “colour,” so most likely European. Forgive me if I don’t take that “proof” too seriously. Did your friend who worked (past tense???) for Nike work in Oregon? No? Why even mention them, they’re not any sort of Nike official.

Last edited:
Not reading all this nonsese. Sorry if it’s already been posted. Original colorway as stated on the box: WH/BLK/CO GY-H RD

My 2 cents, Nike is releasing all these colors before infrareds so we don’t buy infrared first and skip the rest. They wouldn’t skip out on the OG box, hell they fixed the cramming issue by giving us bigger boxes by the time royals released in the US. So clearly they know what we want. 4th quarter always needs heat and money makers and OG infrareds are a part of that revenue boost. Also the slime green and orange are both a different product code than the OGs.

Thank you!

The stock images don’t even look like the real product. They did the same thing with the greens. They were just using crappy photoshopped pictures. So initially we were scratching our heads wondering if this was the infrared release, but that quickly went away when people got the shoes in hand and realized it looks nothing like infrared/hyvent orange or any variation of the original over the years.

Last edited:
Nike is based in Oregon. Dude is showing us random write ups that spell color as “colour,” so most likely European. Forgive me if I don’t take that “proof” too seriously. Did your friend who worked (past tense???) for Nike work in Oregon? No? Why even mention them, they’re not any sort of Nike official.
So now because I'm from over in the UK I'm foreign and spell the word colour wrong,get a grip guys and stop being so narrow minded it's a forum not a place to start being rude about where people are from.

Also not a random write up its direct from the nike website.

So now because I'm from over in the UK I'm foreign and spell the word colour wrong,get a grip guys and stop being so narrow minded it's a forum not a place to start being rude about where people are from.
You can’t take one NTers comment and apply it to everyone. Tons of UK sneaker heads in here and their comments aren’t discounted.

Reactions: 907
Even if it is from Nike it’s been shown time and time again that Nike maintains zero record of their own history. See any marketing material related to the word ‘banned’.

Og180 Og180 Bring your friend from Nike here and make him prove what both of you believe as the fact. Unless that happens, I trust fellow NTers over you and your friend from Nike. I mean, they sometimes can't even answer the name of the shoes that were manufactured by themselves in 2000 or so even if there's a product code available and what they know about the shoes that was released 30+ years ago??

Og180 Og180 Bring your friend from Nike here and make him prove what both of you believe as the fact. Unless that happens, I trust fellow NTers over you and your friend from Nike. I mean, they sometimes can't even answer the name of the shoes that were manufactured by themselves in 2000 or so even if there's a product code available and what they know about the shoes that was released 30+ years ago??
I think you should go back and read that I never stated fact I only stated what I had been told and was my opinion..... do you know what an opinion is?

You need to get your eyes tested if you think those Oranges bear any kind of resemblence to the Infrareds. They may as well be from Mars, they are that different in colour.
Also of 1990 were a lot more orange

Attachments

• 473096aab06b52788040e77f640d1037.jpg
    473096aab06b52788040e77f640d1037.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 119
Its amazing how many people are against someone having an opinion and having a normal conversation

Even more amazing how many people are against having their crazy conspiracy theories questioned. I mean, aside from the vast difference in colour, do you seriously believe Nike would release their biggest AM90 of the year in such a haphazard fashion? They havent even released those Oranges in most countries. You'll be saying the Turqs are this year's Laser Blues next....

Some of that is due to aging. Look at the heel tab, not near as orange.

I'll go with the og box. It say "h red".
I'm at all saying anyone is wrong or that I'm right I was only ever saying that something about the whole issue with the infrareds seems off to me regarding the release of them.

Back
Top Bottom