The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Thanks man - they're a great pair. The infra really pops, swapped out the laces for stock whites.. the laces that come with the denham pack are wack imo.
Mine are on the shelf and I think they'll stay that way till we get those dry winter spells. I'm definitely gonna try that lace swap.

Seen these on the Facebook group. No clue on a release date or of they're men's or women's.
FB_IMG_1601694933578.jpg
FB_IMG_1601694936802.jpg
FB_IMG_1601694939142.jpg

Anyone in the DMV area know if any local stores actually got LBs & EPs? (I would call around but employees are literally acting like they’ve never heard of an AM90 before Lol)

Really wanted to pick a pair up today but it looks like I will be waiting for them to discount for an online purchase as well

Can’t believe you Americans thought the EP and LB would sell out straight away

hopefully some of you can return your EU pairs now as hardly any site is selling 11.5us:ohwell: and I’m tryna cop for less than £90 lol

edit : paid resale for the denham 90s £190 all in, not too bad seems like the 95 and 90 stock in Europe was tiny

Finally pulled the triggers for two pairs of LBs...hope they don't screw me with low quality pairs as the sale is final lol
1601771189172.png

Apparently Nike CA doesn't have bigger than size US9 because the other countries (heard we shared the stock with EU) took it all :lol: And to add insult to injury there was only two shops nationwide (!!) that got these :lol:
At least got the shops were in Ontario not in Quebec (15% lol)

Now I'll be waiting to see the Infrareds and the Hot Spruces...

I don’t come in this thread much so I’m sure this has been discussed ... when did Nike start calling these Air Max 3s? Just noticed that the other day on SNKRS.

I don’t come in this thread much so I’m sure this has been discussed ... when did Nike start calling these Air Max 3s? Just noticed that the other day on SNKRS.

In 1990, the Air Max line took a fateful leap forward with the debut of a silhouette that quickly transcended its purpose of performance running. Younger audiences may know this look as the Air Max 90, but upon its debut the design was seen as an evolution of the original Air Max from 1987, and given a fitting name: the Air Max III.

This edition celebrates the timeless style by returning to that original moniker, while recreating its earliest execution with unmatched dedication to detail. That includes original tooling, with tapered midsole foam and an encapsulated airbag in the forefoot, and updated rubber traction. The look sports an OG laser blue colour palette while incorporating original materials like soft, durable synthetic leather and shimmering nylon. This release even arrives in an OG Air Max box, with an accompanying throwback hang tag.

Back
Top Bottom