The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

120750447_114447263754557_48885516898264859_n.jpg

120873770_670470340537016_2692676435182359686_n.jpg

Maybe also to take into account is the fact the were simply called air max ,
so if the goal is to recreate them correctly they should not have added the III.
but they have.
In my opinion it is a very intransparent strategy,
so I just cannot tell why they really did it.
but there must be a reason. why give the recraft only recrafted uppers and call it 90 ? and give the III the completely recrafted works down to the red lines under the insole? it is the same shoe!

Very interested in your point of view ,and insights of all members

I think adding the "III" name to these particular OG remakes, provides history for folks who may not know they're the 3rd Air Max.

And those other recrafts that aren't OG colorways have not gotten the OG treatment (tagging, forefoot air, red lines on footbed, etc. etc.), because they're not OG colorways. They're simply retro + colorways. Dump-downs if you will. :lol:

How much did the Orange come out to? Waiting to get the Orange ones for $80 or less.

With the Volt it was $25 off order. Volt + shipping was $80. Orange was $106 shipped. I missed out when the orange first dropped on sale at $90. Every restock sold out quick. Saw them finally sitting and JJ was the only one with a little discount so I didn't feel like waiting. They might get cheaper but FL stores still exclude codes.

MrKDes MrKDes
you can always buy now from Nike and if you find them online later at a discount buy again and return one pair to Nike for the full refund.
can even return the pair you bought for full price and wore too lol.
nike’s return policy is the best

MrKDes MrKDes
you can always buy now from Nike and if you find them online later at a discount buy again and return one pair to Nike for the full refund.
can even return the pair you bought for full price and wore too lol.
nike’s return policy is the best

No question, I had a hoody & jogger fit I picked up from them that I ended up returning 2 years later still new in packaging

I do like their return policy, but Idont abuse it lol

I mainly used it for running and training shoes. If i didnt like the feel or any sort of discomfort after wear, I'd return. Lifestyle & clothing on the other hand, I send back as received.

Reactions: Ube
Once they allow the military disco I’m in on Concords. Hopefully that’ll be soon since they’re sitting.

Back
Top Bottom