The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

These came out beautiful

CE5B032D-F7FE-46BE-B060-2034B06F72EE.jpeg

Not sure if anyone needs, but concords are available here. Legit retailer in Austin.

Already released at the storefront in US?? That’s lame... This one is also listed on SNKRS-JP currently for Oct. 8th release and it’s retailing for flippin $161+ while those Surplus ones will be up next on Oct. 10 at approx. $146.... I bet the former will end up on the sales rack just like those Eggplants and I’m hoping the same to happen w/ those Surplus too.

Hats off to Nike, those retros are the best I've ever seen. They spent 10+ years retroing classics in a (very) ****ty way, but it seems like they're now putting in the adequate effort when retroing classics.

Will definitively add a third pair if on deep discount (with black friday coming I hope these will sit). Now I'm even more excited for the Infrared and Spruce Limes...never been this excited for a pair of 150$+ plastic shoes :rofl:

1602020569570.png

Just one more thing Nike, please retro a reshaped version of the BWs next year (30 years anniversary!) and please, please fix the AM1, there's only small details left to make it a Air Max III-esque retro :D
1602021252541.png

for those who double and or triple up, what do you do with the extras? do you actually get around to wearing them? how quickly do you go through the first pair?

for those who double and or triple up, what do you do with the extras? do you actually get around to wearing them? how quickly do you go through the first pair?
first pair: casual wear, neither extreme care neither couldn't-care-less attitude (could last 4-5 years)
second pair: same as the first, but for years 5-10
third pair: stays in the box, it will be a piece of history in 10 years

Back
Top Bottom