The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

211EF4DD-A182-4325-8D76-447C2EA4923A.jpeg

GREAT looking sneaker. Lightweight. Comfortable. And available for around $80? Pretty amazing for a fake. :pimp:

I’ll take these recrafts over the AM90 Heavy Duty boots from the last several years, any day.

Never was a huge fan of infrareds or the model itself, but the quality and comfort on the LBs is pretty good. If only they made the 95s in similar quality.

Just realized that 2020 is also the 95s anniversary, was there anything special made in term of retros or reshaping?

Question for my infrared enthusiasts that buy every time they dropped. How would you rank the 2005, 2008, 2010, 2015 from worst to best version of the Infrared 90a

I was hoping to pick these up later on down the line, but they sold faster than I thought.

I know. They went fast! My GF ordered a pair for me and didn’t tell me the same day I ordered mine. I don’t need 2 though, so I’ll send the worst 2 of the 4 back.

EU peeps, let us know how your drop goess. If it seems they're limiting them or even hard to get I may just go for 2 pairs right out the gate.
If your talking about the infrareds we're not getting them any sooner than you. Currently there are two different dates 28/11 and 9/11 so it may actually be possible we get them after you. With that being said we still haven't had the concords yet.

Aus only boutiques are getting them. Not nike etc, at this stage. You know how it is though. Nike may be doing this to create hype, and then drop loads everywhere later.

Yep, they did similar with the silver bullet 97 three years ago, that was a **** show on the early drop eventually doubled up with ease on the wider release

Back
Top Bottom