The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Done. Off to bed
E67A7A45-6EF8-4BED-A1FE-467536212B1E.jpeg

Surprised to hear people dog the 2015s. I’ve only had those and the 2010s But the 2010 retro was easily the worst between the two. Bad paint chipping, cheaper materials and less comfy to boot.

i know they had the white sock liner and no infrared behind the tongue but everything else on the 2015s were a step above in materials and comfort

There is no signs of the Infrareds on SNS or SNKRS app in Sweden yet.
EU release date has not been finalised but some time in November.

Are US buyers going to be able to order the Euro release or no shipping to the states?

No. EU may get them after the states. The reason why your seeing pairs as they have/will be releasing in Asia(Japan)/Australia tomorrow.

Infrareds 16 only. ONE sz 9 that I claimed since I was there we he got the offer thankfully.
All others, 40+.

Wow, haha. Ey, that's awesome. Since I was planning to buy a few pairs, I was hoping to buy a pair from one or two of my local stores here, but I swear my size is missing on almost every Nike shoe for both of them. :frown: Now I gotta give my money to the corporate chains...

2005 was the only year I’ve had and they’re pretty amazing

Same. They are just a bit more chunkier and give off 90's skate shoe (Etnies, etc) vibes in that way. Mine are still holding up pretty well but admittingly I don't wear them that often. If I can get my hands on a pair of the upcoming release then I'll prob beat these up pretty quickly.

Anyone else’s lasers squeaking like crazy? Every step I take I hear a loud creaking. My royals are the same way. Any idea how to fix this?

Back
Top Bottom