The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Interesting. I remember the color what it 1st came out but can't remember the name. Looks like "hot coral" and the "sunburst" are essentially the same.

Nah...Sunburts is the failed attempt to retro the Hot Corals in 2008. Nothing to do with the OG which was never called Sunbursts
1603418126691.png

Love all the knowledge, history and oldskool pics heads share in here! Props to all. On another note - It's not like SX is swamped with size runs of the Infras so put a bid in and got accepted this morning lol, not taking chances, weak but glad to secure first pair.

Are they sitting in Thailand or sold out quick?

It sold out quick as usual on SNKRS Thailand but I am able to cop 2 pairs on 2 accounts which is pretty unusual. Hence, I believe there should be higher stock come Nov worldwide drop day. I’m assuming GR level stock count:wink::wink:

If anyone wears size 8 - 11 and want to get their pairs early, good ol' id4shoes is selling them on Kixify and eBay at a fair enough price considering the cost consists of basically retail price + international shipping. Sales tax could be your [additional] dealbreaker unless you live somewhere that doesn't charge sales tax.

Not sure if I'm allowed to post eBay or Kixify links, but you should be able to find id4shoes easily. Definitely legit since they've been around for years.

If anyone wears size 8 - 11 and want to get their pairs early, good ol' id4shoes is selling them on Kixify and eBay at a fair enough price considering the cost consists of basically retail price + international shipping. Sales tax could be your [additional] dealbreaker unless you live somewhere that doesn't charge sales tax.

Not sure if I'm allowed to post eBay or Kixify links, but you should be able to find id4shoes easily. Definitely legit since they've been around for years.
Tempting but I really don't think they'll be THAT hard to get as long as you're on top of it when they drop or restock on various sites.

Back
Top Bottom