The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Didn’t Realize Either That These Have Felt In Place Of The Black Leather Mid Panel Similar To The Material Changes On The Recent Chlorophyll SB Release

Interesting...

modzzilla modzzilla Can You Confirm We’re Seeing/Reading This Right? :nerd:
Mudguard is standard fake leather. The grey is felt, he was asking about that bit, if it was replaced with suede on this one, which it isnt, its the usual felt material.

Is it me or the toe shape is different than the other retros...looks more like the recrafts
could you please post a side view pic?
9AADC229-E88C-4EEE-93EA-1B2A5509B056.jpeg

So my radiants are going on ice, took a quick comparison pic with the ByYou i made a couple of months back. Now these are really vibrant and very ‘infra’, so it goes to show just how bright the radiant reds are on the left. Theyve really nailed the infrared without being infrapink or orange. Similar colour to HOAs but brighter.
BBECA0D9-A929-41F5-831D-930DEA9F000F.jpeg

Really looking forward to this drop. This is gonna be the first time I buy a 2nd colorway of a shoe (did get the Volts back in spring) and the first time a get a retro I have owned a previous retro of (Well kind of. I had the 2012 "Vintage" model so not a true retro but close enough)

Its felt. Its always been felt.

Yep, suede would be nice tho, maybe a premium edition later down the road

also been a fan of the ostrich leather edition, besides the ostrich

love the clear accents they used that year

Last edited:
Got chatting to a local artist recently and copped a blue AM90 pill from him. Air Max has always been synonymous with dance culture in the UK / EU so love this piece. He has an exhibition on atm, below are some pics!
IMG_9020.JPG

IMG_9022.JPG

IMG_9009.JPG

my pill
IMG_9026.JPG

I'm not advocating drug use in any way, so don't ban me.
IMG_9008.JPG

Weird tech house white label celebrating 30th anniversary of AM90.

Yep, suede would be nice tho, maybe a premium edition later down the road

also been a fan of the ostrich leather edition, besides the ostrich

love the clear accents they used that year

Yeah i grabbed 2 pairs of those in 08, love em, still have a pair going strong. Also sent about 5 pairs of infrapinks to NTers that year. Managed to scoop up a bunch.

446C37FA-7632-497F-B501-8CC141FA9FA9.jpeg

Got chatting to a local artist recently and copped a blue AM90 pill from him. Air Max has always been synonymous with dance culture in the UK / EU so love this piece. He has an exhibition on atm, below are some pics!
IMG_9020.JPG

IMG_9022.JPG

IMG_9009.JPG

my pill
IMG_9026.JPG

I'm not advocating drug use in any way, so don't ban me.
IMG_9008.JPG

Weird tech house white label celebrating 30th anniversary of AM90.
I don't remember what's the name of that pair in the transparent cube.

Back
Top Bottom