The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Just having a hard time seeing the differences that’s all. The video above made it a bit clearer. Not being paranoid just asking questions, participating in the community. I’m in for 1-2 either way.
All good. Was asking bc honestly I can't tell the difference outside of the number of lines on the tip of the toe. I haven't even worn the III pairs yet but apparently they are more comfy but idk of I'll be able to notice. I just don't study shoes like that. I look at one shoe for 2 seconds when they come in and then put them in a pile until the day comes I want to grab a box and put them on. Some guys just study them a lot more and can see things I don't. I should probably care more lol.

AEF2E12C-8A82-4925-B815-21726B33C418.jpeg

UnDS.

I'm starting to lean towards the black laces... mutes things down in a good way

Red laces still a go when I'm feeling freaky

These, the Laser Blues, & Volt recrafts are the only 90's I've wanted this year then I'm done with AM90s. Got 2 out of 3 already, perfect trifecta.

I passed on the recrafts but getting these in hand I think I might get the laser blues and maybe some of the recrafts when the go under retail hopefully I get at least the purple or volts. Man these are really nice.

Back
Top Bottom