The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

20201024_142634.jpg
20201024_142826.jpg

I think people say this because of the toe box
1603566105131.png

It looks round, and not as sharp as the other OGs. But it's definitively the AMIII build, not the recraft. It's just that the toe box looks somehow odd (to me at least)...

I mean it literally could be the fact that its a different material the "leather" on the III's isn't super soft & malleable its just more thin & lightweight. I dont think anyone should be judging off the toe shape. The rest of the shoe looks identical to the AMIII pairs. Also, thats a great looking toe shape lol its nice & sleek.

**** it, we're all buying 8 pairs each anyway. Just wear the worst-looking ones for beaters and put the good-looking ones on a shrine. :emoji_thumbsup:

Honestly, people tripping on the recrafts and AMIII's like they're gonna skip when they've been buying 3-5+ pairs of the more inferior boot shaped different infrared pairs for the past 20 years. If it was a recraft or if there was inconsistencies it still is much more closer to the OG shape & look.

What are ya'll seeing with the Infrareds because that's definitely the Air Max III build. The sizing easter eggs look the same. The forefoot part looks thicker(for the air) the toe may look different than other leather III pairs is because its not leather, its felt. The mudguard looks the same as Laser Blues. Stitching looks consistent. OG box. I think some of ya'll are paranoid. Also if it was recrafts instead of III's ya'll would still auto cop with double-quintuple ups so why stress yourself being nitpicky?

Quoted for BIG truth! 💯

DecepticonRumble DecepticonRumble - As long as it isn't designed by Jamie Oliver and have chili jam accents instead of Infrared/Radiant Red accents after seeing his doggy doo-doo fried rice, it's all good. :emoji_thumbsup:

Last edited:
positive I will regret not buying these.
Somebody posted this a few pages back. Not many sizes left, but if yours is available I highly recommend picking them up. They are ridiculous, but in a good way.

Somebody posted this a few pages back. Not many sizes left, but if yours is available I highly recommend picking them up. They are ridiculous, but in a good way.
That was my post :lol:. Unfortunately they don’t have my size.

Back
Top Bottom