The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Today's wear:
20201111_161602.jpg

Just got my pair in.. whats really good with this massive box lmao :lol: I wasnt expecting that after all the ****** boxes we got with recrafts. I guess they listened to all the complaints in here :lol: but bruh, between recrafts, OGs, and regular 90s, this is a mess for stacking your boxes lol!

Still love the OG box and at least they arent mashed together anymore.
I feel like I could double up and keep both pairs in one box :lol:

Last edited:
NDC order came today. I paid $5 for two day shipping and my wife didn’t for our son. They both came today. Nike got me on that one. These are excellent and they glow in the low light I took the pic in. Toe has some weird creasing but I’m good.
67E604A9-D72F-47E4-ABDB-E3401A628174.jpeg
Yeah, stop paying extra for the shipping LOL. EVERY single shoe I have bought from SNKRS on release day for the past two years (maybe longer) always automatically gets quick shipping and delivery within three days. My pair of these ordered Monday is going to be delivered any minute now, continuing the shipping trend.

Got my infrared pair in from SNKRS. No sloppy paint on the white midsole but minor glue stain where the rubber toe piece meets the grey suede.

Can anyone confirm re forefoot air if that was on all recrafts or only on the "Air Max III" models?

So OG boxes were really this long? Got mine 1.5 days after release with standard shipping. If you're not a YouTuber trying to get your video up first, not sure why it's worth the cost. And for releases that risk selling out, is there time to mess around with shipping as I don't think you can default to expedited?

F6EBC5C4-608C-4C9F-BF9D-48BDB57F2150.jpeg

SNKRS pair landed.Little glue stains around the toe cap. But no major flaws. Pair from FNL will be here Friday. Will compare and probably send one back. I just don’t wear any of my shoes enough to justify a double up. Feels so good to finally own a pair of these absolute classics.

Snkrs pair delivered and already laced up and on feet. I really hope I can score a second pair at a deep discount. It will be my first pair that I intentionally double up on for personal wear.

Back
Top Bottom