The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Second Pair From SNKRs Came In Today :pimp: Just Need To Grab A Youth Pair And The Whole Fam Will Be Set (Future Members Included)
E12386B4-D463-4CD0-9F1C-F222222CF1CA.jpeg

It’s Crazy To See How Much Improved This Years Shape Is When Compared To My DS 08’s :wow: Kudo’s To That Duo And The Design Team On Getting Us Back To That OG Shape We’ve All Been Longing For! :smokin

08’s/20’s
9A235B67-9AC7-4E68-B342-DEB476287946.jpeg

5DA02B10-AEDF-489E-9FCA-5408341A28BB.jpeg

3E834EA2-023C-4B8F-99A4-02EF0B131C3D.jpeg

yeah, on a more serious note Nike is really cheating its customers with the jordan line. I don't wear Jordans - no hi-top to be more general - but I find the OGs Jordan 3 and 11 (1988 and 199*) really appealing. Even the 1 has a certain charm...But today's model just seem to be a disguised colorful and Nike-branded construction worker boot :lol:
Hell yeah man I love the original colorways and the 3 and 11 but tbh they really need a overhaul over there. Get rid of the stupid *** collabs and quit spitting 1s out like a copy machine and really put quality products like the OG sneakers. The 4 has been done the dirtiest it gets Og branding but no shape fix no toe fix nada.

No one has mentioned the clean infrared paint job on the midsole around the air bubble; how it doesn't go into the dip/groove. I never understood why they paint into that on some 90s, and how the heck do they decide which releases to paint in there and which not to.....ugh.

Such a small detail but makes it look SOOOOOOOO much better. Glad they did it for the 2020's.

97D27968-FCF1-4B5C-827D-CFEC8ECF9563.jpeg
How come it’s called radiant 3 and not airmax 90 infrared???

Welcome to the thread.

Radiant Red is the color Nike is calling this year's Infrared.

It's called Air Max III because it's the 3rd AM to release.

These (and the other OG colorways released so far: Concords, Eggplants, Laser Blues) were given the AM III name to separate them from other 90's released. To put these on a pedestal. To showcase them/the history. The AM III's are made much better in various ways (explained throughout this thread) compared to other 90's released.

Ordered from Hibbetts around noon, and they sent the shipping notification about 5 mins. ago. I am not buying any more pairs until I see a discount.

Back
Top Bottom