The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Violet blends from sneaker room just arrived. These things are wild. Not bad for $77. They come in the biggest box too.
20201208_113936.jpg
Was that a Black Friday sale cop?

I still haven't forgotten that you asked me if they fit like recrafts this year :lol:

I got my pair from stockx for $120...my size has since dried up on there and they're weren't popping up on ebay

now there's only two asks in my size on stockx, $240 and $269 so hopefully you don't wear size 9.5
$240 or more?! If I know for sure that they’ll be sold on that price, I should probably consider buying up all the size 9.5s that are still available on the domestic market here in JP for around $100 since I can easily find several that still have them in that size w/ such price range tho.

Reactions: 907
Used to be a graphic designer and now I manage the creative team. Dress code was all business, tie and slacks, but over the last few years it’s been changed to casual. I wear a collared shirt every day to keep a certain leadership quality but I wear all my sneakers to work. Unfortunately most of the conversations are along the lines of “how many do you own” but a few people have an actual interest and have their own collection.

I still haven't forgotten that you asked me if they fit like recrafts this year :lol:

I got my pair from stockx for $120...my size has since dried up on there and they're weren't popping up on ebay

now there's only two asks in my size on stockx, $240 and $269 so hopefully you don't wear size 9.5

I prefer a 12.5 in 90s but for these I'll probably have better luck tracking down a 12. Stockx had a 12 for $140 last week, I slept on it and they were gone next time I checked.

To add to the discussion, everywhere I’ve worked you can either wear sneakers on day 1 as long as you have a nice “business casual” outfit on, or once I prove myself, they don’t care. I live in San Diego and California might be more laid back with office attire than other states.

I'd love to see how this is written into official policy/employee handbooks: If you are someone we like or who is better at their job than someone else, you can wear sneakers. If you suck at your job, you can't? LOL

nike-air-max-iii-90-archetype-DC7856-100-1.jpg

I keep trying to tell myself that i don't like these...but there is something really cool about them...I think im just a sucker for the new shape...so sleek

I hope they sit and i can find for under retail

did these get removed from SNKRS for you guys??

JS”

Here's a tip for getting rid of toebox wrinkles. This probably only works if your big toes, like mine, are longer than the rest of your toes. Cut a piece of a sponge, or any kind of foam, and put it in the toebox where your smaller toes are, just to the side of your big toe. Make the sponge piece small enough to not add any uncomfortable pressure on the rest of your toes, just big enough to fill the empty space. This will "inflate" the toe box and no more ugly wrinkles!

Here's a tip for getting rid of toebox wrinkles. This probably only works if your big toes, like mine, are longer than the rest of your toes. Cut a piece of a sponge, or any kind of foam, and put it in the toebox where your smaller toes are, just to the side of your big toe. Make the sponge piece small enough to not add any uncomfortable pressure on the rest of your toes, just big enough to fill the empty space. This will "inflate" the toe box and no more ugly wrinkles!
Who is walking around with big toes that are shorter than their other toes??

Who is walking around with big toes that are shorter than their other toes??

Actually quite many. Some even have a shorter big toe than the "index" toe.

Edit: different foot shapes are often (wrongly) called egyptian, roman, greek etc because it supposedly showed your genetic heritage. This has been debunked however. But these are the three most common foot shapes:
1607528727539.jpeg

Last edited:
What’s up everyone,

I just ordered the Radiant Red’s yesterday and this is my first AM 90’s/AM 3’s. Howdo these feel comfort wise and how is the underfoot cushioning?

My third pair of Radiants arrived. Somehow another basically flawless pair, so that’s a wrap on these for me. Very happy.

What’s up everyone,

I just ordered the Radiant Red’s yesterday and this is my first AM 90’s/AM 3’s. Howdo these feel comfort wise and how is the underfoot cushioning?

They feel GREAT. Actual bounciness. Amazing retro.

I prefer a 12.5 in 90s but for these I'll probably have better luck tracking down a 12. Stockx had a 12 for $140 last week, I slept on it and they were gone next time I checked.
I’d advise you to copp 12.5 or even 13 unless your actual size is rather closer to 12. Although Linen upper sounds it should be softer, it actually isn’t and regular recrafts w/ mesh & leather are way softer and more flexible than this. Also, cork insole is something that’s harder than regular insole. I normally wear 8.5, but went w/ 9 on this one and I’ glad I chose 9 tho.

BTW, all the size 9.5s I’ve found earlier yesterday on domestic web shops were all gone somehow when I checked back later in the same day. Makes me wonder whether there’ll be more pairs in that size popping up on stockx for little cheaper than $240 later on or not.

After watching a few YouTube reviews on the radiant red snd this being my first AM 3, what makes this an amazing retro? I’m reading that they really mimic the pair from 1990, is that true?

$240 or more?! If I know for sure that they’ll be sold on that price, I should probably consider buying up all the size 9.5s that are still available on the domestic market here in JP for around $100 since I can easily find several that still have them in that size w/ such price range tho.
I don't see them being sold at that price...highest bid is $170

here's recent sales

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]Wednesday, November 18, 2020[/TD][TD]9:15 PM EST[/TD][TD]9.5[/TD][TD]$169[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Sunday, November 15, 2020[/TD][TD]12:39 PM EST[/TD][TD]9.5[/TD][TD]$149[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Sunday, November 15, 2020[/TD][TD]12:38 AM EST[/TD][TD]9.5[/TD][TD]$144[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Saturday, November 14, 2020[/TD][TD]10:03 AM EST[/TD][TD]9.5[/TD][TD]$139[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tuesday, November 10, 2020[/TD][TD]7:07 AM EST[/TD][TD]9.5[/TD][TD]$119[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tuesday, November 10, 2020[/TD][TD]7:06 AM EST[/TD][TD]9.5[/TD][TD]$120[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tuesday, November 10, 2020[/TD][TD]7:04 AM EST[/TD][TD]9.5[/TD][TD]$120[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tuesday, November 10, 2020[/TD][TD]7:02 AM EST[/TD][TD]9.5[/TD][TD]$122[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Monday, November 9, 2020[/TD][TD]4:00 AM EST[/TD][TD]9.5[/TD][TD]$127[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Wednesday, November 4, 2020[/TD][TD]6:48 AM EST[/TD][TD]9.5[/TD][TD]$166[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Thursday, October 29, 2020[/TD][TD]3:22 AM EST[/TD][TD]9.5[/TD][TD]$174[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Monday, October 19, 2020[/TD][TD]9:21 PM EST[/TD][TD]9.5[/TD][TD]$138[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Saturday, October 17, 2020[/TD][TD]11:05 AM EST[/TD][TD]9.5[/TD][TD]$175[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Wednesday, October 14, 2020[/TD][TD]11:53 PM EST[/TD][TD]9.5[/TD][TD]$159[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Wednesday, October 7, 2020[/TD][TD]7:37 PM EST[/TD][TD]9.5[/TD][TD]$169[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Monday, October 5, 2020[/TD][TD]7:55 AM EST[/TD][TD]9.5[/TD][TD]$203[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Monday, October 5, 2020[/TD][TD]7:48 AM EST[/TD][TD]9.5[/TD][TD]$160[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tuesday, September 22, 2020[/TD][TD]8:18 PM EST[/TD][TD]9.5[/TD][TD]$130[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Sunday, September 20, 2020[/TD][TD]9:51 AM EST[/TD][TD]9.5[/TD][TD]$176[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Saturday, September 19, 2020[/TD][TD]7:00 PM EST[/TD][TD]9.5[/TD][TD]$120[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Back
Top Bottom