The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I'm not a fan of the the red/white/blue hyperfuse AM90s, but I really do want to try a pair of hyperfuse 90s at some point.  does anyone have pics on feet of the London or Paris AM90s?

damn u beasts

View media item 505681
the red ones went pretty fast on release day though, i copped the last sz12 from NDC. though they've been sitting forever on finish line til ye wore em.

Last edited:
also, if anyone has seen any clothing that match the color of the Milans, the info will be much appreciated!

Copped the Midnight Navys from FNL for ~$110 as a belated bday gift from my sister. It was either these or some Roshe iDs, but I opted for these since my bday is the day before Independence Day so it just seemed right.

Not going to lie.. I didn't know they existed until the Kanye incident and thought they looked dope in the pics. I'm not wearing them because of Kanye because there's a lot of **** he wears that I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole. 

Call me a hypebeast tho. Come at me. IDC
glasses.gif

Copped the Midnight Navys from FNL for ~$110 as a belated bday gift from my sister. It was either these or some Roshe iDs, but I opted for these since my bday is the day before Independence Day so it just seemed right.

Not going to lie.. I didn't know they existed until the Kanye incident and thought they looked dope in the pics. I'm not wearing them because of Kanye because there's a lot of **** he wears that I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole. 

Call me a hypebeast tho. Come at me. IDC 8)

who cares man, buy what you like. no need to convince us you didn't buy it cause of kanye. :lol:

Had to cop the midnight paparazzi yeezy am90 blue... I wanted them all on sale but looks like everyone bought out the reds once yeezy wore them.. Had to get the navy's before they sold out too.

Praying ye stays away from the atomic reds even tho I have them I like it being low key got so many compliments first day wearing them

AMD - I :nerd: you young fella. I remember those kinda days well......It was way before the internet was up and running lol

Hope to see you share some NEW stuff soon. All this USA Hyperfuse / Ye stuff bores me.

Question: Does anyone know if Nike is planning on releasing the Infrareds sometime before next October? And not the Hyperfuse, lunar, OG or any other spin off. I'm talking real infrareds like the HOA or 2010 release. I am getting married next October and need a DS pair (all my pairs are all pretty worn). I don't want to spend the $180+ for a DS 2010 pair if I can hold off for a pair for retail. Thanks in advance.

^Make a wanted listing in B/S. I did that and got my DS 2010s for $130 shipped.

Question: Does anyone know if Nike is planning on releasing the Infrareds sometime before next October? And not the Hyperfuse, lunar, OG or any other spin off. I'm talking real infrareds like the HOA or 2010 release. I am getting married next October and need a DS pair (all my pairs are all pretty worn). I don't want to spend the $180+ for a DS 2010 pair if I can hold off for a pair for retail. Thanks in advance.

i dont think so, but i wouldnt be surprised if they do rerelease. the only reason why i THINK they will, is because there was so much mixed feelings about the vintage treatment on the nye release. id be happy to get another pair without the vintage. congratulations btw!

Back
Top Bottom