The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Question: Does anyone know if Nike is planning on releasing the Infrareds sometime before next October? And not the Hyperfuse, lunar, OG or any other spin off. I'm talking real infrareds like the HOA or 2010 release. I am getting married next October and need a DS pair (all my pairs are all pretty worn). I don't want to spend the $180+ for a DS 2010 pair if I can hold off for a pair for retail. Thanks in advance.
word of advice, look for a 2005 pair if you can

Thats crazy my boy is getting married in November and wants a pair to wear in some post wedding pics... He has sent me on the task of finding them for a reasonable price before Nov. Anyone know how close the ID pair on NikeID matches up

My favorite beaters to throw on, especially for a quick run of errands. 2010 AM90 Infrareds

View media item 509699

Threw mine on today too after I got home...I think they're from 05 though and they definitely beaters for me. I don't know if all pairs are like this, mine are definitely legit since I got the from Foot Locker or Footaction but there's so much padding around the collar. I guess I could compare them to my laser blues but those are in a box in a closet but I don't feel like doing all that, I just pulled these out for the first time in a while and noticed.

Thats crazy my boy is getting married in November and wants a pair to wear in some post wedding pics... He has sent me on the task of finding them for a reasonable price before Nov. Anyone know how close the ID pair on NikeID matches up
nikeid

Hopefully this part doesn't bug him too much.
nikeid

^ what material is the toe box on the ID?  and what's the official color on that red according to nike?

Nah, I'm just a groomsman. I think his best man is family tho. Me and the homie are pretty close tho and I'm by far the most knowledgable about sneakers in the entire wedding party.

I know they released a while back, but does anyone know where I can find these in a size 12 for a reasonable price? These are definitely one of my all time favorites and I haven't been able to find them anywhere. I don't know why I didn't double up when they went on sale originally.

Last edited:
Does anyone here have the OG lasers or infrareds? I'm just curious what the mesh is like and how the overall fit is..because I got a pair of 2010 infrareds, but I'm not really a fan of the way they fit...waaaay too much padding IMO. So I'm considering selling my 2010's (VNDS size 12) in favor of some OG's. Any advice/input would be appreciated.

Nah, I'm just a groomsman. I think his best man is family tho. Me and the homie are pretty close tho and I'm by far the most knowledgable about sneakers in the entire wedding party.
Cool, I was gonna say you should do a ID and put the date of the wedding in the shoe

Does anyone here have the OG lasers or infrareds? I'm just curious what the mesh is like and how the overall fit is..because I got a pair of 2010 infrareds, but I'm not really a fan of the way they fit...waaaay too much padding IMO. So I'm considering selling my 2010's (VNDS size 12) in favor of some OG's. Any advice/input would be appreciated.

You realize these have been released countless times and I doubt you mean 1990 as OG because if you're looking to buy them, you're probably not gonna be able to wear them. So what do you really mean by OG? :lol:

You realize these have been released countless times and I doubt you mean 1990 as OG because if you're looking to buy them, you're probably not gonna be able to wear them. So what do you really mean by OG?
laugh.gif
mean.gif
 Obviously I'm not talking about the ones that released in 1990. I thought it was pretty clear I was referring to the AM90 OG that released in the past year. Does anyone have any info the fit/materials on these?

:smh:  Obviously I'm not talking about the ones that released in 1990. I thought it was pretty clear I was referring to the AM90 OG that released in the past year. Does anyone have any info the fit/materials on these?

View media item 510347

View media item 510348

Fit is a little more TTS than past releases. Mesh seems to be a thicker double weave pattern and it is constructed better with better quality. Real nice leather on the mudguard. Also padding isn't as thick as 2010. Only thing is the vintage midsole that some did not like. If you can get past that, it was a very well made retro IMO

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I'm a true noob when it comes to am90s. I found a pair of infrared am90 engineer mesh for $100 ds, is that a deal? Do you guys like the EM am90s? How's the sizing? Tts?

Hi guys,

I'm a true noob when it comes to am90s. I found a pair of infrared am90 engineer mesh for $100 ds, is that a deal? Do you guys like the EM am90s? How's the sizing? Tts?

EM90s are TTS. Check finishline. I think they have the EM90s on sale for $100 plus you can use a coupon. Don't quote me on the price but I'm pretty sure. Go check it out and let us know!

^^^ I don't know why I've never seen that section all the time I've been lurking here. thanks 

Does anyone have the AM90 London "Home Turfs"? they're so cheap on FNL 
sick.gif
 so tempted to cop them

For all the uk members - nike.com now has the sunset 90's for £62.89 (uk6.5,10.5,11.5) and also the dark grey/anthracite/crimson pair (uk7-8,11,13,14) for £59.99. Didnt have any my size which im gutted about but I still scooped some sunset am1s :D
http://m.nike.com/gb/en_gb/pw/air-max-shoes/brkZb8d

I expect they're making way for the 4th of Julys that are dropping tomorrow

For all the uk members - nike.com now has the sunset 90's for £62.89 (uk6.5,10.5,11.5) and also the dark grey/anthracite/crimson pair (uk7-8,11,13,14) for £59.99. Didnt have any my size which im gutted about but I still scooped some sunset am1s
happy.gif

http://m.nike.com/gb/en_gb/pw/air-max-shoes/brkZb8d

I expect they're making way for the 4th of Julys that are dropping tomorrow
dang

4th julys hitting nike.com uk tomoz?

Back
Top Bottom