The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

finishline.com screws me over once again...
If anybody cares, I notified FNL on twitter and they made it right.  They are overnighting a replacement pair, reimbursing original shipping cost and sending me a $20 reward cert 
pimp.gif

I just copped the all black suedes with the wax laces for below retail. Anybody have any on feet pics? They look good in pictures but was just curious if anybody picked up a pair.

I just copped the all black suedes with the wax laces for below retail. Anybody have any on feet pics? They look good in pictures but was just curious if anybody picked up a pair.

What size did u end up getting? I'm trying to figure out what size I need, whether these run TTS or .5 size.

Were you guys able to cop a pair? I saw they were sold out a little bit after I posted. I was finally able to cop it after sleepin on the white pair
i wasn't really looking for a pair for myself, but the info was helpful to others who wanted them.  I have the navy pair, and like them the best.

Is there any way to order from the atmos-tokyo website?  Are US customers able to do the pre-order?  I've never had any experience with them, any help would be appreciated.

Is there any way to order from the atmos-tokyo website?  Are US customers able to do the pre-order?  I've never had any experience with them, any help would be appreciated.

I've ordered Atmos x NB from them before and they shipped. I don't know now though. I wanna know too.

Back
Top Bottom