The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

If FNL don't release the jacquards infrareds by saturday then i'm a cop off NDC... Hopefully I can get them along with the 5lab3 so I can use my 20% coupon.

Estimated Delivery on my crimsons is MAY 7 - Really nike? I want both pairs now tbh. I'm gonna order the Solars next.

Last edited:
Estimated Delivery on my crimsons is MAY 7 - Really nike? I want both pairs now tbh. I'm gonna order the Solars next.

When did you order and where did you get that delivery date from? Mine says 'Estimated Delivery: No Preference'.

gaaah... are people serious about the prices on the AM90 roundels?! I just did a search out of curiousity because I passed on them back on release day. Some astronomical prices. smh.

quick question for tiger atmos guys, did you stay tts or half up? and how's your pair holding up today? I'm thinking about finally grabbing a pair. 
tired.gif
tts 

FNL is the little brother with some of these releases! Only get what the big brother say and when he say!

Citygear order failed....They didn't even send me an email smh, had to find out when I was checking on my order Status

When did you order and where did you get that delivery date from? Mine says 'Estimated Delivery: No Preference'.

I ordered Sunday and it said May 7th was estimated shipping on the order email. But I just got the email that said they are starting them today, so I doubt it will be much longer now. I'm sure they are gonna come before the 7th. I'm def gonna order the Solars also, but first I have a few other designs I wanna make. I'm def gonna go ID crazy with this HYP option.

I ordered Sunday and it said May 7th was estimated shipping on the order email. But I just got the email that said they are starting them today, so I doubt it will be much longer now. I'm sure they are gonna come before the 7th. I'm def gonna order the Solars also, but first I have a few other designs I wanna make. I'm def gonna go ID crazy with this HYP option.

I got my Solar Red 'Making Your Order' email on the 12th of March and still haven't heard anything yet, got my Lt Crimson one just a few minutes ago. Hoping they come at the same time so I can compare and maybe, just maybe send one back ha!

I'm thinking about copping the wolf grey Jacquards off eBay from a legit seller. Those are pretty nice!!

Anyone else feel like the options on iD right now are as good as they've ever been? Between the different soles, uppers, materials, colors, speckling, etc. I literally got a locker full of shoes waiting to be made. I can't even decide which ones to go with. It's surprising we don't hear about/see more iD's in here (aside from tonal solar red/light crimson).

Last edited:

Anyone else feel like the options on iD right now are as good as they've ever been? Between the different soles, uppers, materials, colors, speckling, etc. I literally got a locker full of shoes waiting to be made. I can't even decide which ones to go with. It's surprising we don't hear about/see more iD's in here (aside from tonal solar red/light crimson).
agreed... they've got some seriously good options on there... i think that there has been soo much heat dropping that people are getting the retail drops and ID's arent getting much action..

ive created a bunch too just having a hard time pulling the trigger...

the hyperfuse option wh glow in the dark goes hard  tho

this has probably been asked before. but hows the fit on the am90 sneakerboot?

i know it has a neoprene inner lining/sock, so was just wondering regular am90 size or half size up. im nrmally a 9.5 so not sure if 10 will be too long or what not. 

Yayyyy my solar red IDs are "finishing up" ... Ordered on March 10 for those who wanna make estimates on their own

Last edited:
Ians - they're Legit. I purchased the leather white 90s with the infrared heel from them. Received them in less than a week.

Back
Top Bottom