The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

pass on the velvets. the corks may be had just for collection purposes. i wear all my shoes, but those would be nice to just have. also, i can see nike ruining the quality of the velvet.
I can see nike going A1 on quality with the velvets

To me it seems like the lower priced shoes (QS, limited,or packs) get better quality than the higher priced/more marketed ones

** I didnt get a UPS email either takin forever

Last edited:
Corks are dope also but if nike does the velvet right those will just be insane

My Denim's shipped but still now Price adjustment done on my card…  I heard someone say it take up to 4 days.

Looks like FTA CS Rep might be hearing my voice again today

My Denim's shipped but still now Price adjustment done on my card…  I heard someone say it take up to 4 days.

Give it time fam.

I did the adjustment on my card and they said it will take 5-7 business days to actually do the adjustment and 3-5 days to credit your card. 

Better than nothing I guess. Mine came out to $103 shipped. 

Put in my Gym Red order today and receiving my Denims later today.  Glorious day!!  Last time I ordered IDs i took about two months to get made, I wonder if the one month turn around time is causing them to cut corners and taking a toll on quality.

I ordered some croc gym reds took about 2 weeks to make and ship. Should be receiving sometime this week along with my denims! Can't wait!

Price adjustment is gonna take a week or so at least

must copped
finally a similar cw to my favorie max 90
es902(7).jpg

Too bad Nike is going to F it up with cost cutting measures. They're gonna use that cheap nylon crap on the tongue instead of mesh

Those Laces on the Red Vels… 
nthat.gif

I want some Bleached Denim Laces

I seen Jean laces but they were not cool

AM90 lunarsoles need to die

i actually like the concept, but not a fan of styles they've been releasing. i just wish nike would use leather/mesh/suede with the lunar and not the jacquard/em/tape ****. im thinking about iDing some lunar infrareds since i missed out on the c3.0s. those are probably the only lunars i like though, aside from the suit and tie pack. not a fan of that wr stuff either.

Back
Top Bottom