The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Anybody have US release info on the AM95 Wheats? Saw they're popping up in Japan but wondering how long it'll be before we see em stateside

You could try the am95 thread...
Thanks so much man!!! -_-
...There isn't one... The only one that gets any slight attention is the 2010-2011 thread which has like 10 ppl posting in it. Since its part of a larger pack which includes an AM90(!!!) among other shoes I thought i would have a better chance of getting solid info in this more populated thread...

The code belongs to black hyper crimson . there were 3 different shoes to pick from in the subcategory for whatever reason the first code attached to the purchase order but i got what I ordered.

wearing my reverse infrareds today and they are making that darn squeaky noise 
mean.gif

seandon23, I've been wearing my 2015 infrareds and I noticed the right shoe is squeaking every wear as if there was a lil rock stuck on the sole. My first wear it was flawless. i thought this was only gonna be a probably with the Corks, but i guess not :rolleyes

Yeah it's only on my left shoe. When I flex my foot as I walk I feel something in the sole that May be the reason for the clicking

seandon23, I've been wearing my 2015 infrareds and I noticed the right shoe is squeaking every wear as if there was a lil rock stuck on the sole. My first wear it was flawless. i thought this was only gonna be a probably with the Corks, but i guess not :rolleyes

I have a couple pairs the do the same. After trying powder and swapping insoles, I concluded that its probably the adhesive used within the upper and sole. I wanna think the adhesive wasn't spread evenly, therefore causing an air pocket within that creates that "popping" sound once warmed by wear?

Back
Top Bottom