The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

@unseen TTS police should be rolling in any minute now
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
I always find mine inside the circle racks of clothes. Little punks. Lol
Originally Posted by @sfsjjang98

Infras for me and my little dude today.They are still a little big on him, but unintended benefit discovered- he can't run away and hide from me in the store as easily 
laugh.gif

little man's size tag prob says the size he currently is.  just cant ever tell with infra 90s from year to year.  i feel your pain homey.  im a tts 9.5, but my 9.5 infras fit like a GS 3.5.  we should trade.  
tongue.gif

little man's size tag prob says the size he currently is.  just cant ever tell with infra 90s from year to year.  i feel your pain homey.  im a tts 9.5, but my 9.5 infras fit like a GS 3.5.  we should trade.  
tongue.gif

tongue.gif
He's still good with his size 11s, but on the cusp of going to the toddler sizes. I bought a few of these in a size 12 awhile ago when they went on sale for something like $25.

They seem to be just a little too long for him still, but it worked out for me lol. He couldn't get away from me at all yesterday although he tried and learned the hard way
laugh.gif

Yep, I find him in and behind those racks all the time. Hahah.

I will say, the materials on his are essentially the same as mine. I'm not sure if that means Nike did good for the little ones, or if its an indication mine aren't made of the best stuff. Regardless, can't go wrong with infrareds 90s!

My sister is in London for the week and I want her to snag me some air max while she there but I don't know any places were she can find some dope pairs or rare pairs there. If anybody knows some places let me know, thanks

Check any of the local spots. JD Sports, Size?, Offspring, Foot Locker, FootPatrol...
Thanks for that @cubanbeee I'm just aiming for those pairs were you have to be there to obtain it. Not something you can just pick up online especially when you taking a flight to London.

I hear you, so Foot Patrol, Sneakers N Stuff, Nike 1947, or maybe Wood Wood would be your best bet… that's IF she happens to be there when something drops.
Even at the usual spots (FTL, Size?, etc…) you'll find stuff that's not available in the U.S., however.
There's not many, if any at all, consignment stores in London.
Size? usually has a exclusive colab… 1947 will have stuff exclusive to the UK/Europe. DSM usually has some exclusives.
B

I hear you, so Foot Patrol, Sneakers N Stuff, Nike 1947, or maybe Wood Wood would be your best bet… that's IF she happens to be there when something drops.
Even at the usual spots (FTL, Size?, etc…) you'll find stuff that's not available in the U.S., however.
There's not many, if any at all, consignment stores in London.
Size? usually has a exclusive colab… 1947 will have stuff exclusive to the UK/Europe. DSM usually has some exclusives.
B
Thanks for that REPP!!!

Back
Top Bottom