The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Of all the infrared variations I've had over the years I would say the hyperfuse are my favorite with a close second being tied between the current and UEs. My least favorite were the tapes. Never copped the lunars so can't comment on those.

Last edited:
I'm too lazy to take pics..but..I had:

two pairs of infrared ostrich not sure if that was 06 or 07 (gone)..these were amazing..I believe I ordered one pair from RIF and another from Japan

black infrared 90s..these were terrible got rid of them almost immediately

1 par of 2010 infrareds (gone) regret getting rid of them and only getting one pair

3 pairs of 15 (not for sale)..will bust them out one day lol

Never had any other variations

infrareds easily top 3 in my book

@FrankWh1te Really? That sucks to hear. They look really nice, But I've never had them in hand.
Wow that toebox is really disappointing. Does anyone think that it can be shrunk down?

Finally got around to doing a lace swap on my Bacons. They came with these awful pink super fat laces. They were so bad I haven't worn them yet and I've had them for a few months. Luckily I bought an extra pair of off white when I ordered them for my AM1 Pinnacles. Threw them in today. I still want to send them to someone to get the leather and the suede freshened up a little but I think they look much better now.

473096aab06b52788040e77f640d1037.jpg
One thing thats horrible on those is the stitch cutting through the swoosh. Good thing they moved it lower in the future pairs.

Those Beige/Tan laces on a Bacon 90 are too much a part of that CW to be changed IMO. Some cats go with that OG dark Red pair, But they've never looked right IMO.

Starting on the March 1st I'm planning on rocking a month of 90s in here. I know my homie @unseen will be rocking the same in the 1 thread. I think it'd be dope to see some of this heat that all you 90 connoisseurs are working with.
@Modus47 I can hear your eyes rolling now [emoji]128580[/emoji] :lol:

Back
Top Bottom