The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

In case anyone is looking to order Sherpa lining. Got blessed with these from the ID fam while at the office.
5565CA16-83FD-4353-811D-2E8F188773EF.jpeg
Have you tried them on? Size up with that thick liner?

Decent shape and a midsole with actual cushioning would maybe get me considering creating a design.

Restocks are definitely needed! I wonder if theyll have the new old shape on em!

Last edited:
Sold out on NDC UK & the whole site has now crashed. Did the humble AM90 just take the site down? :tongue:

Sold out on NDC UK & the whole site has now crashed. Did the humble AM90 just take the site down? :tongue:
Looks as though it has. I've been trying for the past 10 minutes and got nothing. I'm hoping to pick up a second pair as I'm definitely a little unsure about my first.

They are pretty widely available by the look of it. 90s have never really been super popular amongst hypebeasts and resellers so as long as your up early enough you should be good.

Geez. I could easily mock up a dozen pairs that I'd love to have. C'mon Nike, don't do this to us! Let us eat!
Right? I mean they put in all this work to give us great options only to limit them? WHY? That makes no sense at all. Or maybe they underestimated how many iD's would be made when they gave options worth a damn?

I'm convinced they're "restocking" soon for the simple fact they haven't taken them off the website completely and you can still create pairs. Just like someone said a couple pages back, they probably can only make X amount of pairs at a time and were overwhelmed with orders.

On the flipside, they may not restock. :ohwell:

I'm ready. Got 8 pairs I'm getting if the site isn't trash and I can cart them all in time.
I haven't been buying much and don't have much on my radar the rest of the year.
These options are just too good, gonna be an early Christmas if we catch a restock.

No way THAT many random people (not on NT) ordered that many pairs in a 3 hr span. They have to restock. They have to.

Back
Top Bottom