The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

3785B75E-CF9A-48E3-9D4B-364B4AE29649.jpeg
Put my entry in with Hanon last night and I’ve got tracking already. Are 90s always this easy to cop?

Put my entry in with Hanon last night and I’ve got tracking already. Are 90s always this easy to cop?
Only when they don’t have Helvectica in quotation marks on them. j/k. I don’t think it’s necessarily indicative of all 90s recent though. (Take the recent B-side, from the mixtape pack as an example)

Why can't I join you and others on this auto raffle win?
I think you hit the nail on the head w/certain sizes possibly not being as abundant as others.

I just went to Hanon and it just let me check out like normal. It said enter draw but then I checked out like normal. Guess we'll see. I was going to hold off bc I'm suspect of the materials, I think bc they remind of that truly terrible AM1 Safari from like 2015. idk why, just have it my head they'll be cheap quality. But the pics the last few days have been too good so I caved.

Why can't I join you and others on this auto raffle win?
Only when they don’t have Helvectica in quotation marks on them. j/k. I don’t think it’s necessarily indicative of all 90s recent though. (Take the recent B-side, from the mixtape pack as an example)

I think you hit the nail on the head w/certain sizes possibly not being as abundant as others.
That has to be it. US11 is a common size, probably a good amount of those.

I just went to Hanon and it just let me check out like normal. It said enter draw but then I checked out like normal. Guess we'll see. I was going to hold off bc I'm suspect of the materials, I think bc they remind of that truly terrible AM1 Safari from like 2015. idk why, just have it my head they'll be cheap quality. But the pics the last few days have been too good so I caved.
Not skeptical on materials but I went through a normal checkout as well (no email- and it let me do it twice?)

And 20 minutes later I got the order confirmation "Your order is now with our shipping team" email.

Yea idk but this makes it seem like mine are getting ready to be shipped. Guess we'll see.

Screenshot_20190926-095638_Gmail.jpg
No no, you're fine, that is exactly what is supposed to happen when you win. That's their order confirm email, next you should get one from Parcelforce, followed by a third email from Hanon letting you know they are in transit.

Was just explaining that the process of entering a Hanon draw (on their launches microsite) is just like any other Shopify checkout.

Cancelled my entry to the END draw for the New Species as I also got the shipping notice from Hanon. Very strange. I thought these would be very hard to obtain but seemingly not.

Back
Top Bottom