The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Yeah, I guess. Also keep in mind that they're running on staggered and limited schedules now, too, and possibly with DSG. Ubiq posted it up here, so hopefully, they just meant that it was just for the day.
When did you place your order if you do t mind me asking? I placed mine on Saturday

When did you place your order if you do t mind me asking? I placed mine on Saturday

Not at all! Friday night at 1130pm PST.

If anything, a lot of boutiques are gonna be a bit behind on shipping. You should be good. I checked the time the label was made, and it was at 4:30pm EST. Chances are that they could be opening just late enough to be there for UPS to pick up, and they create labels for the next batch after pick-up. Crossing fingers for us who ordered through Ubiq!

Some pics they look junk, some pics they look great. High saturation i suspect on this photo, but they look great on this one. I may grab a pair just for a looksee.
59900BBF-C4A2-4036-9EEB-2FA081A47D1A.jpeg
Any photos with the red laces?

Not at all! Friday night at 1130pm PST.

If anything, a lot of boutiques are gonna be a bit behind on shipping. You should be good. I checked the time the label was made, and it was at 4:30pm EST. Chances are that they could be opening just late enough to be there for UPS to pick up, and they create labels for the next batch after pick-up. Crossing fingers for us who ordered through Ubiq!
Word. I ordered them is Saturday around the same time. We’ll see tomorrow. I’m hoping man haha

They’re nice but they could’ve been instant classics with a few tweaks. Nike refused to be great on this one but I may still copp because I love chlorophyll cws. No green on the heel logo hurts bad tho and looks weird.

They’re nice but they could’ve been instant classics with a few tweaks. Nike refused to be great on this one but I may still copp because I love chlorophyll cws. No green on the heel logo hurts bad tho and looks weird.

I was thinking either paint them into the particle version or leave them and just paint the nike logo green. Then it would be an homage to the strap on the trainer, tie in better to the overall shoe and reduce the chances of paint chipping away

I wish someone would photoshop it

got a model for those textured sails? been thinking about doubling-up on the anniversary sails (most comfortable anniversary IMO), but like the look of these a lot.

Back
Top Bottom