The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Could anyone please let me know what they think of these Air Max infared hyperfuse? These are my first hyper fuse pair and got them cheap on eBay so not huge deal they are comfortable but I’m just not familiar enough with the hyperfuse... thanks ahead of time

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 102
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 281
I asked the ndc rep on the phone when purps were dropping and again i was told they dropped with the mens royal on feb 1st

I starting to think they juked us
They will eventually release here no doubt! definitely keep an eye on Ebay, Stockx or Goat and you might be able to find someone with early release pairs for basically retail.

Did anyone "find" anything on GOAT for the 3.26 promotion? Was is just bs to attract traffic? Was busy all day with work so couldn't check anyway. Just curious if there actually was anything

Sorry if this question is a repeat but I haven’t been keeping up with sneakers since the quarantine but are the rumored Bacons not dropping this month or is there a new rumored release date?

Found a new service today while trolling for Reverse Ducks. It seems like a site started by botters to circumvent fee's by the big reselling sites. They are procuring me a sz 11.5 Rev Duck for a fair price. I've been through unknowingly buying fakes in the past, so I know most of the red flags. The site seems legit carrying only small amounts of stock that they have in hand (current items). Everything payment wise is PP. They actually didn't have my size in hand, but I used the live chat to inquire if they were getting one. The rep(possible owner) said they were recieving a single pair in my size. The seller didn't want to invoice me until they received item around late next week. This seemed like a positive sign of legitimacy for me. I double checked some of the most well known replica manufacturers and it doesn't look like theses are being faked yet. So I'll see if the invoice comes in next week and then I'll probably pull the trigger if everything is on the up n up. If anything goes wrong I'll just invoke my PP buyers protection. I'll let everyone know if it goes smooth or not. I don't want to put the sellers name out there just in case its some BS. They do have sz 7.5 through 9.5 available now on the site.

Found a new service today while trolling for Reverse Ducks. It seems like a site started by botters to circumvent fee's by the big reselling sites. They are procuring me a sz 11.5 Rev Duck for a fair price. I've been through unknowingly buying fakes in the past, so I know most of the red flags. The site seems legit carrying only small amounts of stock that they have in hand (current items). Everything payment wise is PP. They actually didn't have my size in hand, but I used the live chat to inquire if they were getting one. The rep(possible owner) said they were recieving a single pair in my size. The seller didn't want to invoice me until they received item around late next week. This seemed like a positive sign of legitimacy for me. I double checked some of the most well known replica manufacturers and it doesn't look like theses are being faked yet. So I'll see if the invoice comes in next week and then I'll probably pull the trigger if everything is on the up n up. If anything goes wrong I'll just invoke my PP buyers protection. I'll let everyone know if it goes smooth or not. I don't want to put the sellers name out there just in case its some BS. They do have sz 7.5 through 9.5 available now on the site.
Are you willing to DM the name? Would like to see what they have on hand.

Edit: I’m torn because I hate bots.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom