The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Looks like I'm not feeling those Particle Green joints and probably not the Orange either.. will wait until they are in hand though. And Chloro's are missing something for sure but they actually ended up being better than those other Green ones.

I’m loving those green lace tips on the chlorophyls.

I was just looking at my pair and noticed that. Such a nice detail and ties perfectly (no pun) into the color scheme of the shoe. I wonder if the other “CT” versions will come with colored lace tips or is it just the chlorophyll? I think it’s dope if they only did that for the chloros.

It’s similar to the green pythons. The red lace tips on those really complete the look. I was tempted to buy those because of the laces lol but had to stop myself as I’m not an animal print lover

Yea, I Was Hella Confused :smh:

Looks Like I Ordered “Limes” Thinking That Green Was Actually “Chlorophyll” :smh:

Wish Nike Was A Little More Clear With Their Colorway Description On These
F98712A0-AFFD-4AE0-B5D7-687C9248CA30.png

Not sure how I feel about that darker suede on the orange and limes

I don’t think it’s darker but I’ll confirm once in hand. Suede looks dark in some pics on the other initial OG blocked pairs as well. I think the camera and filters has a lot to do with that. Willing to bet it’s the same grey suede. If you look at the beginning of the video posted up top with the green pair you’ll see it’s the same as the other pairs.

Why are y’all saying it’s darker? Because of some pics? Look at that video up there. It’s the same grey suede.

Was doing some cleaning and reorganizing. This is from the last month or so. Got all the OG colourbl blocking’s at 30-40% off. Duck camo a obv at retail. Wife got a few pairs.

I was big into 90s in the early to mid 2000s, I just felt they became to block looking and super uncomfortable. They really fixed that imo with the recrafts. The wife wore a receaft pair and immediately said how comfy the new pairs are vs her old 90s which she said were too bulky lol.

Looking to add the orange and lime pair down the line at discount.
6DD297C2-53B5-437B-9C41-6A150BC3FBBB.jpeg

662929FA-19A8-4757-B421-62795980411A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom