The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

The answer to the Bacons, if the original designer doesnt know about them re-releasing then probably a sick rumor

Screenshot_20200415-224410.jpg
Welp time to start searching for a size 12.

Think they'd still be good to wear in 2020?

My oranges touched down from Nike. I know it's not a big deal as I'm not usually a box person but I was kind of disappointed these didn't come with the same box as the other 90's...or at least my pair didn't anyways. Either way I like them.

At least they don't come super squished. The regular box is much more roomy.

They'd almost certainly give him a heads up.

I'd like to think so as well... but he did say he's not been in the sneaker game for a while. While I agree with you in that I think they would let him know... no one says they would have to, or even let him know in advance of a release.

Turqs were the drizzling sh*tzz quality wise. I went through a lot of pairs to get 2 good pairs. The purples were all money. I’ve seen a few in person too.
My Turqs were decent out the box but my Royals were absolutely perfect and I feel a lot of people had the same experience. My Volt pair is absolute trash QC wise but shape was decent.

Think so? My royals are flawless. Had trouble with neons and purps though.

My memory sucks. Yeah, royals too. That was the first ones that got me returning

Last edited:

copped purples. 2 seconds before I saw the eBay code up, probably would have gone with something else but whatever

total was 100 euro shipped, 108USD
I was hoping for that 70/80 price point but purples are the one colorway that don’t seem plentiful so I wanted to secure the bag

Thanks for the link, scooped the 12.5. I think I'm good now until infras.

Theyre either flawless or theyre not really. What flaw would you deem acceptable? UNeven mudguards? Uneven toe rand length? Crooked mesh? Crooked toe? Hi lo heels? Mispainted midsole? Unflush swoosh tail?

Its all or nothing

Back
Top Bottom