The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I’ve seen fewer places in the EU doing raffles for the ghost green than the reverse infrared camo. Also the timing from the leaked images till the release has been shorter. The feel like a proper Quick Strike release.

The ghost green is definitely a much wider release. From what I recall SNKRS was the only place that was not doing a raffle for the reverse infrared.

Not sure if this list is accurate (dicks is on it) but if it is then these appear to have a pretty wide release. Contemplating cancelling my end raffle...

Damn those volt camos are gonna be available everywhere. I put a raffel at sns and feature hope none get pick lol.

For anyone with the infrared reverse Duck camo, are they the OG mold they recently retroed or the general release sportswear mold? My usual size is 10.5, the old school last on the OG Volt ran a half size too small for me, didn’t like the flatter silhouette at all either.

For anyone with the infrared reverse Duck camo, are they the OG mold they recently retroed or the general release sportswear mold? My usual size is 10.5, the old school last on the OG Volt ran a half size too small for me, didn’t like the flatter silhouette at all either.
same as the recent retros

Anyone seen these before? Apparently the top layer rubs off, not sure to what.

CW5569_100_P1.jpeg

It’s the “OG” mold. I don’t even think they make the old general release sportswear mold anymore. They all have the new tooling.

Going to pass. I just want the chlorophylls, laser blues and any other OG color block they’ll give us before the infrareds. Any word if we’re getting anymore though?

Back
Top Bottom