The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

LPU: better late to the game than never. Will double up if I get a chance. Big up to V vig09 for the help on this.

IMG_20200803_131813__01.jpg

Last edited:
Damn, I knew I should’ve copped when FTL had them for $80 a couple days ago

I scooped a pair (my second pair of Turqs) at that price. They delivered today and to my surprise it was probably the best quality pair I’ve received to date on the recrafts. And I have them all except the Royals.

I scooped a pair (my second pair of Turqs) at that price. They delivered today and to my surprise it was probably the best quality pair I’ve received to date on the recrafts. And I have them all except the Royals.
I plan on getting all of the recrafts except the Royals and the pinks. I really don’t care for those colorways at all. So far I have the sails, volts and the oranges.

the oranges i got were pretty bad and got sent back. hopefully this latest batch is better. also got some chlorophylls coming and hoping they turn out decent since there's no chance for a return.

Before this year I bought maybe one pair of AM90 per year, and replace it when worn 'enough'.

When it was time to replace it last december I found out about the 30th anniversary, special models coming up, and on top of that, a re-issue of the LB I owned 30 years ago.

Since I had to have that LB, I was on the look-out. But I needed another pair right away, so I started looking.
Well, looking turned into buying, and then finding another nice pair, and another pair I liked.

And now the wait was over. I bought the LB's. I'm done shopping now for at least 2 years.
I think..., I mean I think I think, I'm not sure, lots more coming out....

I'm affraid I cannot go back to one pair per year anymore :lol:

My 2020 purchases (so far):

IMG_8620[1].JPG

What are the chances of Nike dropping evergreen/hunter green air max 90’s in the OG blocking? Since the AM1 is a hit

What are the chances of Nike dropping evergreen/hunter green air max 90’s in the OG blocking? Since the AM1 is a hit

Sneakers are produced many many months in advance. If Nike was going to create a pair of evergreens now because it was a hit with another shoe, we wouldn't see it until next year at the earliest. After the 30th anniversary.

With that said, if it hasn't already been in the works I doubt it.

I think it’ll be an alright color way; since they didn’t execute the chlorophylls the way we wanted it to.

I’m assuming that’s it for the OG color blocking?

I plan on getting all of the recrafts except the Royals and the pinks. I really don’t care for those colorways at all. So far I have the sails, volts and the oranges.
Royals and Pinks are the exact same pairs I wear the most! Lol Thought I would wear my Sails a lot but they have been a one and done so far! maybe I'll bust them out a bit more in the fall.

royals are classic in my opinion. Always wanted a pair since one of the NT users dropped a pic of his id’s. They’re a clean shoe

I got shoes that look like this after 10-12 years of wear...but didn't these just release this year?
I wore these almost everyday for long walks and also used them as hiking/travel shoes for the last 7 months. They fell apart after a couple hikes in the Utah national parks. The heat melted the outsole off of the midsole and I felt like they weren't worth saving because the upper already had some holes in them.

Back
Top Bottom