The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

What's up niketalk! This just happened to me, so i had to share: desperate for eggplants ,searching everywhere ,day and night ,rechecking same places ,they came on fenom with all sizes up to 12 .snatched me 8 pairs before they corrected their mistake .now they show as to be released without buying options plus they are not cancelled and on the way to me as we speak . so probably on foot real pics right here on niketalk tomorrow!

Latest pair of 90 IDs.
First pic is fresh out the box.
E1D37667-10B2-47F7-AC9B-1E3E7BB0CF4F.jpeg
0E2DE554-66A7-4C80-BE87-F9FB79B41CD0.jpeg
42634345-A8BB-4A7A-A705-6BAC9DEE441A.jpeg

Last edited:
If you’re on the fence for $155 shipped from overseas you really don’t want the LBs that bad. :lol:

Retail probably not be $120 in the US if I had to guess, so $155 all in ain’t bad at all.
You’re probably right. If I didn’t hear about Kobe week coming up, that $155 felt reasonable and probably an easy trigger. But now I’m hoping to use a US LB release as a failover from Ls taken for the UNDFTD pairs of Kobe Vs.

What's up niketalk! This just happened to me, so i had to share: desperate for eggplants ,searching everywhere ,day and night ,rechecking same places ,they came on fenom with all sizes up to 12 .snatched me 8 pairs before they corrected their mistake .now they show as to be released without buying options plus they are not cancelled and on the way to me as we speak . so probably on foot real pics right here on niketalk tomorrow!

Hmmmm...Someone on here said Eggplants will only go up to size 11.5W.

If they do indeed go up to 12W it may work! 🤔 Need 12.5W though for the proper fit.

If you’re on the fence for $155 shipped from overseas you really don’t want the LBs that bad. :lol: Retail probably not be $120 in the US if I had to guess, so $155 all in ain’t bad at all.

Maaaan...please find me a size US11 for $155 overseas and I'll cop right now.

Hmmmm...Someone on here said Eggplants will only go up to size 11.5W.

If they do indeed go up to 12W it may work! 🤔 Need 12.5W though for the proper fit.

Maaaan...please find me a size US11 for $155 overseas and I'll cop right now.
These are 100% going up to a US 12W. The only thing is there might be slightly more demand on the higher sizes for these from genuine buyers and scalpers not to mention the time between the last release.

Last edited:
Interesting to see a local store here only released them up to size 10. Will wait and see what Nike AUS releases to. Hopefully up to 12. Interestingly, the store here that released them here hasnt sold out of any sizes, 5-10 still all available.

Edit: just checked a womens shoe store my Wife goes to, and they had 5.5-12. Bigger sizes all sold out though. See attachement

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 259
Interesting to see a local store here only released them up to size 10. Will wait and see what Nike AUS releases to. Hopefully up to 12. Interestingly, the store here that released them here hasnt sold out of any sizes, 5-10 still all available.
yea lots of eu sites only have up to 10.5
but that could all change come saturday

For those who have the Laser Blue Air Max IIIs/90s, is there a difference with the cushioning since, according to the Nike News page, there is an Air unit up front?

• Love
Reactions: ARK
Timing is just off. Saw today that US will get the royal blue AJ3s in October. Hopefully we are just on a large delay for most of these shoes.
Not feeling those 3’s. Thankfully no og classic colorway dropped. Looks like not for a while. Just strictly air max’s for me these days. I wouldn’t mind if thy dropped Columbia’s though

Dumb question, but do they only show the size availability with notify me on SNKRS for iOS? It never shows size availability just notify me.

If you’re on the fence for $155 shipped from overseas you really don’t want the LBs that bad. :lol:

Retail probably won’t be $120 in the US if I had to guess, so $155 all in ain’t bad at all.

I have purchased every re-craft anniversary 90 that I wanted this year at 30-40% off. I don’t see the Laser Blues flying when they release in the US, hopefully..

Back
Top Bottom