The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Call me crazy, but besides nostalgia, I dont see the hype with laser blues

I'd take reverse LBs any day over em
61098A65-D2CB-423A-B887-579C6BCD2FE9.gif

Ditto. I get that they're a classic cw, but I would undoubtedly prefer them more if they were in the classic greyscaled colorblocking as donned by the earlier 90 cws of 2020 (Volt, Purple, Turq, Pink, Orange and Lime). Otherwise, I'm not worried about them. I'll only scoop them up if they somehow go on clearance for <$80.

I'd take the LBs over the reverse cw. That reverse cw doesn't look right to me.

Still don't understand why the purples didn't get a men's US release...

Also still extremely salty about all the leather recrafts (Chlorophyll) not being made above a size 13.

There is no hype with the LBs....and that’s the point, IMO. It’s a simple, clean colorway and has no gimmicks. It embodies the K.I.S.S. mantra that makes so many OG colorways of 90s, and Air Max in general, so desirable.

When we get tired of the gimmick colorways, of which there are a ton, we can come back to the essence of the model.

Still don't understand why the purples didn't get a men's US release...

Also still extremely salty about all the leather recrafts (Chlorophyll) not being made above a size 13.
I know right? I think the quality control had a lot to with it. Most pairs I’ve seen in men’s sizing are garbage.

1597621288522.png

Weren't these joints on sale for a while, what happened?
These go in and out of sale all the time. Dicks had em for like $90 a month after they dropped. FTL had them for 79.99 for like a day or two and Nike had them for like 102.99 last week for like a day. You just gotta be looking for them at the right time.

I know right? I think the quality control had a lot to with it. Most pairs I’ve seen in men’s sizing are garbage.
I personally have 2 pairs and the quality is no different then the rest. The pinks/turq had some of the most trash pairs I’ve ever seen.

Seems weird that all of a sudden the N7 is almost sold out of all sizes on NDC. Was on my list to pick up eventually. When stock disappears like this, is it outlet bound or is because it is removed from an employee discount exclusion list?

Did anyone here wind up making the olive homegrown inspired ids from the current premium options? I got my $75 off $150 code today, probably going to use it on a pair of ids this week.

Back
Top Bottom