The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I like these and the black box they come in but for me it's a choice between these and multiple infrareds so hopefully I can pick them up at some point.
No question, doubled on infras as well.

I guess the theme for this one (aside from the lined/stamped leather throughout) is to 'blank out' the branding in key spots. (like the heel, tongue, mudguard window, as well as a blank dubrae)
Box is same size as the III line (made in Vietnam) AM90. So the build is better than Indonesia pairs. Materials certainly feel more premium, footbed is leather lined, waxed laces. No extras included. (arch support inserts, hangtags, booklets, etc.)

FullSizeRender 3.jpg

FullSizeRender 4.jpg

FullSizeRender 4 copy.jpg

FullSizeRender 3 copy.jpg

FullSizeRender 6.jpg

Last edited:
Lol Anybody ever have a package show as “Delivered In/At Mailbox” and you go to the mailbox to find nothing? No Key to open larger mailbox or anything? They (FNL) used UPS-USPS “Surepost” by the way. Hate when they do that.
Happened with my pair from FNL they refunded me. Now i need to find another 10.5 before these ****s are gone and prices go up....

Happened with my pair from FNL they refunded me. Now i need to find another 10.5 before these ****s are gone and prices go up....

Did you call your local post office? I just did and they said there was an issue with surepost where it was with the wrong driver and basically they weren’t supposed to mark it as delivered yesterday. Claims the correct driver will deliver my package today. We’ll see what happens.

These came in today.
A6D4F03F-6DF5-4C0F-9D98-6D78F43BC2F7.jpeg
I like these and the black box they come in but for me it's a choice between these and multiple infrareds so hopefully I can pick them up at some point.
No question, doubled on infras as well.

I guess the theme for this one (aside from the lined/stamped leather throughout) is to 'blank out' the branding in key spots. (like the heel, tongue, mudguard window, as well as a blank dubrae)
Box is same size as the III line, however, this is a made in Vietnam AM90. So the build is better than Indonesia pairs, but a step below the made in China shape/build. Materials certainly feel more premium, footbed is leather lined, waxed laces. No extras included. (arch support inserts, hangtags, booklets, etc.)

FullSizeRender 3.jpg

FullSizeRender 4.jpg

FullSizeRender 4 copy.jpg

FullSizeRender 3 copy.jpg

FullSizeRender 6.jpg
Yeah I gotta budget.

Between the infrareds x2 on the 28th, the have a good game pair via kickscrew I'm hoping to get, poor man's duck camo (via nike ID), atmos tiger camos that i found on ebay and the fire red 4s it's going to be a tough month.

Admittedly, I didn’t search too hard, but how many small towns/cities with chains like FTL, Champs, Finishline got Infrareds? A few days ago, I thought I read even cities like LA FTLs only had a couple.

I moved from San Diego to Savannah last year and TBH, Savannah doesn’t have squat. I would make the drive to Atlanta if I wanted anything decent. Then FTL and co changed the raffle process, so I haven’t stepped foot in any of their stores in about a year. Complete opposite when I had the Fashion Valley Mall in SD like 1.5 miles away; I was there often.

called around to hella FTLS, FNLS, JD Sports, Champs, etc around here in the LA area and hella stores didn't seem to get them. Which is weird because some of these places I know got Lasers, NRGs, Concords, etc....

Concords came in this morning from Centre. FedEx just dropped off Infrareds from SNKRS, however, instead of the one pair I ordered and was charged for on my card the driver dropped off two boxes. Checked both boxes and the label, tracking number, etc was the same. Anyone ever receive an extra pair from Nike and was never charged?

Had this happen over the summer with some Agassi apparel from Nike. Same exact tracking number, etc, seemed like a duplicate of my order. No complaints here :wink:

Back
Top Bottom