The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Un DS today
9F1B08AB-2110-4125-8665-353D9305AA3A.jpeg

For what it’s worth I just copped some bacons off eBay and estimated arrival is between 4/28 and 5/3. Def saved a few bucks instead of goat or stockx but a much longer wait I’d guess

I actually ordered these 2 weeks ago but not realizing it was a W CW I ordered my normal 13.
shoes showed up and I’m UNDS’ing them for a days work and they feel small, look small and I couldn’t get my damn foot in them and then I realized they were Women’s 13 so I lost them back to FNL.
Thankfully niketock88 niketock88 posted a link on Monday with bigger sizes and I was able to order a pair Monday for $40 cheaper and the right size, and they showed up yesterday. Crazy I had them 18hours after ordering them.
A7171A22-66F3-49F7-933E-CA0B99BDDE09.jpeg

An item that I purchased through the Authenticity Guarantee program on 04/01/2021 just got authenticated today. It was only for a pair of the All Red LeBron 17s for $100 even too SMH. Today marks two weeks.

I’ll probably receive them next week.

I bought some Volts on 3/16 and they were delivered on 3/26. The craziest part is they were originally shipped 30 minutes from me.
Does eBay have multiple authentication sites? Mine was authenticated in NY.

All of my Authenticity Guaranteed pairs were shipped to NY for verification, and I’m located in California.

Back
Top Bottom