The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

spruces for :emoji_100: euro

If you order from afew store and can order two pairs, you may want to do this. The shape on the first pair of US 10 I ordered wasn't great. I ordered a second pair and the shape was much better.

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME SEEN THIS EARLIER AND MISSED OUT ON MY SIZE WASNT SURE IF THE SITE WAS OFFICIAL OR IF THEY POSTED THE SHOEE LABLED AS MENS BY MISTAKE
I HAVE SEEN THESE POSTED AS WOMENS EVERYWHERE
IS THIS CORRECT ARE THESE MENS SIZES OR WOMENS?
Screen Shot 2021-04-17 at 10.10.22 PM.png
Willing to bet they are actually mens.

Nike likes to do this sometimes, with Air Maxes in particular. Snipes is a European company. For some reason, Euro accounts will occasionally get womens colorways in actual men's sizing with actual mens lables. They've done this with a number of Air Max Plus. US accounts would only receive select colorways in limited womens sizes, but they'd release in full mens sizes as a mens model in Europe.

Nike likes to do this sometimes, with Air Maxes in particular. Snipes is a European company. For some reason, Euro accounts will occasionally get womens colorways in actual men's sizing with actual mens lables. They've done this with a number of Air Max Plus. US accounts would only receive select colorways in limited womens sizes, but they'd release in full mens sizes as a mens model in Europe.
Pretty sure the SnipesUSA site he posted is based outta the states.

If you order from afew store and can order two pairs
i did ordered 2 pairs but im planning to keep both of them, only when the overall finish and QC is really bad i will sent them back, just like with a pair of laser blues that i received that got blue paint on the heel and at the side of the midsole

OKAY SO IM SUPER CONFUSED MIGHT HAVE TO JUST PULL THE TRIGGER

Nah, just gonna donate them lol
I love the generosity but why wouldn’t you keep them for a future swap?

sidenote: Those photondust’s are kind of fire.
The initial pic I saw was missing the Crimson stitch but I saw a cat on YT today with them and they was straight fire. That crimson stitch is everything.

Went straight to FNL and carted them(even their online pics have several photos without the crimson stitching) and then I didn’t pay, going to see if they ha e them in store tmrrw and if not I’ll order.

Difference with and without crimson stitch
B6AC6B93-F13E-4122-86B7-E84228C7F164.jpeg

5CD60B55-1332-4F16-92C3-E7D37D8D7E1C.jpeg

doggsfoot_20210419_023533_0.jpg
yall like fugazi??🥴....saw these on instagram ,don't really mind seeing them. it's actually amazing how well crafted these are for 30 year old fakes.....guy said they were "og royals from 1990".....it's suprising how many fakes were made of the am90.....I wonder if all these were made during same time as the originals...same stitch through swoosh, I'm guessing they were.....more fake booty for yall down below
Screenshot_20210419-024056.png
Screenshot_20210419-024115.png

547975DD-B519-4D67-98D8-C1BC84B22042.jpeg
LPU: Just got these earlier in the mail after seeing them much in this thread crazy I slept on these last year but happy the resale on these aren’t ridiculous Atleast not yet can’t wait to break them out on this weekend no imperfections either ( excess glue, smudges, scratches, etc)

Back
Top Bottom