The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

To those who ordered Bacons from South Korea seller on eBay, did he provide a tracking number?

Last edited:
B26E4B51-AC4A-4641-8C74-6E721A3FD6A3.jpeg

I actually think I could slide down to a 12.5 in the 90’s that aren’t 3’s.
They’re just a tad wider.
The women’s Pink 14.5 is perfect.
The Spruce is a Men’s 13, not quite as form fitting as the Pink but better than the Reds

Anyone still waiting on id's from last batch of premium options? Mine have been preparing shipment for a month now, were supposed to be here 4/15, Nike sent me an email on that day saying they were delayed with no other explanation. Just wondering since usually id's get shipped quicker than they estimate.

Waiting on the Bacon pair that I copped from that eBay link.... app says it’s shipped but no tracking was provided😬

Anyone still waiting on id's from last batch of premium options? Mine have been preparing shipment for a month now, were supposed to be here 4/15, Nike sent me an email on that day saying they were delayed with no other explanation. Just wondering since usually id's get shipped quicker than they estimate.

Mine were ordered on March 5 (before the options became available in the US) and finished at the end of March, so it’s taking about a month to be completed. They shipped from Australia via modzzilla modzzilla and there were some delays with Australian post but they’re in LA now and will be here this week.

I don’t get why Nike didn’t make them available everywhere at the same time and anticipate the high demand.

Never knew Bacons were restocked on SNKRS-JP.... No wonder why my size are available under retail on the resell market here tho. (the pic is a screen shot of SKNRS-JP as of 6AM JST on the day after 420....)
BA685D9E-2C17-437B-BD45-E97AFE03518F.jpeg
Example from the resell market...
A4700A46-D963-4F90-9E6B-5A72C42B053E.jpeg

Dope.

Should have picked up a pair but Nike UK showing as no longer available.

Weird since they seemingly had a fair few sizes remaining so now I'm starting to wonder if they're sophisticated enough to block individual shoes from customer view. (I returned a fair few trying to find some decent QC).

Back
Top Bottom