The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Damn man I missed the drop on FNL this morning now my size is gone.
I was sitting by the computer ready to cart last Thursday when I saw they moved it to 4/22
Today I just got busy early and just now got to look.

Hot Limes available on JD UK
Screenshot_20210422-160625_Samsung Internet.jpg

POINT GAME!!!!!!!!!
tempImagekSlkYy.png
WOKE UP TODAYAT 1030 WENT OLINE SOLD OUT IN MY SIZE.....OHH YEAH THERE WOMENS STILL SO DONT GET GASSED WITH THESE IN THE MENS SECTION..... HAD TO GET 14.5 WOMENS LOVE THIS COLOR..........SUMMER TIME VIBES IN FULL EFFECT MY G!!!!!!
So if I understand you correctly you missed out on Men’s release today but you’d already ordered a 14.5 in the Women’s prior?

Sidenote: that jinnyjazz link is for Men’s?
If you filter the results to Men you get the Corals, if you filter to Womens there aren’t any corals available

Last edited:
I just double checked jimmyjazz on the web browser and set filters to womens and again, no hot coral.
Set it to Men’s and there they are.
I’ve seen a few posts saying they are Womens and that the 15.5 means for sure Womens.....definitely confused here

How long is it safe to wear an air max 90? 10 years? 5 years? Less?

My collection is pretty big I like the AM1 and AM90 a lot I worry that they aren't like other staples in my collection (AJ1, dunks, even AF1s) and they will go bad if I don't wear them in a certain amount of time.
As long as they not DS In a ziplock bag somewhere and wear them occasionally you should be able to get 10yrs plus depending on how they stored etc

Why did you buy them if you didn't like the shape? I don't understand. It's not like you had a problem with how they feel on feet, the colours used, or the way materials feel.

From a visual standpoint it is very clear that these were different from prior releases so to see them, dislike them as you do and to proceed to buy them anyway is odd.

Nike would never be able to satisfy everyone and there are others I know who feel similar to yourself but I would say are in the minority. The vast majority of collectors here definitely welcome the change myself included.
I can’t speak as to why he would buy them. I enjoyed some of the Recrafts myself. However, I will speak to missing the old design — boxy shape — of the shoe. Wish a) more shoes would have that boxy shape & b) that it would just be reserved for SE shoes (Undefeated/Bacons). The only other complaint I have is boxes. I understand the smaller boxes for retroed/recrafted shoes but I’m not a fan of the smaller boxes especially when they come with newer designs (like the Polkadots). And perhaps not environmentally sustainable, I wish Nike had replacement box options for consumers.

I can’t speak as to why he would buy them. I enjoyed some of the Recrafts myself. However, I will speak to missing the old design — boxy shape — of the shoe. Wish a) more shoes would have that boxy shape & b) that it would just be reserved for SE shoes (Undefeated/Bacons). The only other complaint I have is boxes. I understand the smaller boxes for retroed/recrafted shoes but I’m not a fan of the smaller boxes especially when they come with newer designs (like the Polkadots). And perhaps not environmentally sustainable, I wish Nike had replacement box options for consumers.
Sorry I meant that I hoped the boxy shape *wouldn’t* just be reserved for SE Air Max IIIs.

Absolutely in love with these.
Super salty nothing bigger than a 10.5
7D7918D9-3E70-4C8D-9A7C-899CDB242F73.jpeg
Same! Wish they larger sizing so guys could have picked them up. Between these and the Onigiri Air Max IIIs that released a few weeks back, the ladies definitely got the better designed shoe. Wish there was another Exeter edition shoe coming out.

Maybe the wrong thread but I'm not sure where else to put it, anyone know where the am90 slides might still be available? Trying to find a size 9, if that makes any difference.
StockX unfortunately. Prices aren’t too bad. Got a second pair for $10 over retail (including fees/shipping).

Reactions: 907
so my bacons havent moved yet from ebay. they are still at the hub, been there since the 10th. Today was the estimated arrival day. hoping they send them early next week

Back
Top Bottom