The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

Originally Posted by jphonix

sorry, here ya go:

l_7d89cc892c9a468ca452159f90f4e9d6.jpg

i replied: "FAKE!!! LOL @ YOU"... then he replied with this:

"THESE ARE NOT FAKE...NOBODY ASKED YOU TO BID ON THEM...TAKE YOUR %#+ TO THE STORE AND GET THEM THEN!"

LMAO!!!

i wonder if he really thinks they're real...
roll.gif
I've seen most fakes, they ALL suck. Thank goodness, because it makes it easier to find pairs and trust sellers.

Tans in June...can't wait. No black/pink's for me, those are straight ridiculous right now.

^^^I dont really know about ultimate protector.....So dont try it..its not worth the risk..
But as far as keepin the bottom clean you could get some water proofer an spray just the bottom of the shoe. It makes it hard for dirt or mud to stick and getin the creases of the bottom...

Every fake I have seen has been reeeeeal bad. It'll be pretty hard to put one over an anyone who is paying attention.

rule #1 with suede is, never use wet solution to clean them. if they do get wet, let them air dry then use a suede eraser or tooth brush like brush to lift thenap. a nail file also helps. one bad cleaning session can ruin the material forever. i have learned the hard way on many early pairs i owned,

Congrats if you picked up a pair from NDC that was almost a near impossible way to cop...

^^^nike.com

and im about to pick up another pair of zens
ds sz. 10 for $400
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i'll probaly have to trade them though because i'm a 9.5

Originally Posted by enrique23

^^^nike.com

and im about to pick up another pair of zens
ds sz. 10 for $400
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i'll probaly have to trade them though because i'm a 9.5
is that a good deal?

How much are they going for?

and Tans...i'm ready for em
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gberdin

did UNDFTD do a raffle for the black/pinks?
UNDFTD LV sold them first come, first serve.

And btw.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
.....getting real nervous about this transaction of mine. Who knows? I mightbe acting like a complete female about this and dude might've really shipped and they'll show up to my doorstep and I'll feel like a damn fool. ButI know I didn't just get mollywhopped for a pair of free kicks.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Smh @ all the salty ppl who couldn't get pairs crying..... I don't care if I lived underneath Gods ***... If I want something imma get it, and pay what's necessary.... Yall want it butchered cause yall couldn't get a pair.... Get your $ up

AMEN 2 that. If there only $110 & more readily available Ill cop 4 pairs!!!

did anybody choose free shipping with their order (ppl that ordered from ndc)?
i still haven't gotten a tracking number. mines still says pending delivery.

Mine shipped today....

Getting them in later today LOL.

Next day + living 1 state away from the distribution center = FTW!

Thanks NDC, no cancellation here!

Back
Top Bottom