The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

note to self, always choose next day shipping.
getting a lil worried, lol (nervous laughter...).

With something like these, always choose Next Day.

Its $25, but the peace of mind, and guaranteed pair is well WORTH it.

For some reason NDC always upgrades me FedEx 2-day. Think it might have something to do with being so close to memphis.

i was in a hurry to checkout that i went with whatever the first option was (in this case the free ground shipping).
if they cancel my order i think i'd be more pissed than the person that had the item in their cart but couldn't make it to check out cuz it sold out.

in my case i checked out, got the order confirmation email and there were sizes left in my size still on the site for about 10 minutes.

ndc better not send me anything other than a tracking number and my black/pink yeezy's.

You lucky jerks. I was on NDC as soon as they went up, and by the time I typed in my CC info... my size was sold out. I then tried to buy whatever size wasavailable (to trade for my size), and those were sold out by the time I checked out, too.

EXACTLY what time did these go up? just curious...trying to get an idea on how long these were up and what sizes were available and when.
i'm going to look for my email in a sec and check the time i received it.

*edit*
i received an order confirmation email from ndc at 2:19am.

It was around 2:20 AM EST if I remember correctly.

All I know is that I had enough time to try 3 different sizes, and still got them. They did not sell out instantly for sure.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

It was around 2:20 AM EST if I remember correctly.

All I know is that I had enough time to try 3 different sizes, and still got them. They did not sell out instantly for sure.

Damn you, Manilooooooooooow!!!!

i should be good if it was around 2:20 being that i received my order confirmation at 2:19, then...

bout to break out the rosary, lol. i don't even wanna flip these, i want to rock them. i do wanna flip the tans to get the grey's, tho.

got lucky and won my size at a raffle...retail FTW...but congrats to the dudes who got theirs via NDC...thats whats up

Michael C: Hi, my name is Michael C. How may I help you?
debs: Hi. I ordered Item number: 366164-003 at around 2:19am, Saturday morning and still haven't received a tracking number. i received an orderconfirmation email but no tracking number. i was wondering how long it will take to receive a tracking number?
Michael C: I would be happy to help you out with this, debs. Ground shipping orders take 2-3 business days to process before shipping. Once the shoesship you will receive an email with the tracking information for the order.
Michael C: That's cool you got the Yeezys.
debs: lol, yeah. i was just wondering what are the chances that the order would be cancelled becauase i know a lot of people wanted them and they sold out in10 minutes...but i did order really early (i think i was one of the first..)
Michael C: Yeah you must have been. I guess they hit the site at about that time.
debs: yeah. thanks.
Michael C: No problem, debs. Are you satisfied with the service I've provided today?
debs: yup. i hope to get a tracking number today or tomorrow... have a nice day.
Michael C: You too, enjoy your new shoes.
debs: thanks

*i bolded the important info*
so ppl that got ground shipping should receive tracking info today or tomorrow. if you don't by tomorrow then worry.

lol. he dodged my last question but whatever. i'm going to convince myself that i'm getting a tracking number today.
either way, i guarantee i will use next day shipping for the tans and any other high profile sneakers that release on there.

This was my chat yesterday, before I received my tracking info:

Sabrina: Hi, my name is Sabrina. How may I help you?
Sabrina: Hi Chris.
Chris : Hello, I was just curious if you could give me an estimated ship date for my recent order. # _________
Sabrina: Happy to help.
Chris : Thanks
Sabrina: Processing just started today. I know it usually takes 1 business day to process orders.
Chris : Ok, is there any chance of cancelation
Chris : I hope not!
Sabrina: No, you should be find.
Sabrina: oops, fine.
Chris : Ok, I like the sound of that. I know these are quite in demand and I was getting nervous
Sabrina: You are right.
Sabrina: They were.
Sabrina: I am sure that you will get tracking information shortly.
Chris : Well thank you for the help, I will look for the tracking info tomorrow hopefully.
Sabrina: You are very welcome. Sounds good. Have a great day!
Chris : You too! Thanks Sabrina!

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

nobleone6969 wrote:

was told the yeezys are going for 110 on june 6
DuckTales,

to the fullest.
grin.gif

HAS to be. that would make ZERO sense. imo, someone is gullible

Originally Posted by Crumbs

damn...im parched

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Blue0230

You lucky jerks. I was on NDC as soon as they went up, and by the time I typed in my CC info... my size was sold out. I then tried to buy whatever size was available (to trade for my size), and those were sold out by the time I checked out, too.

SAME %%** HAPPEN 2 ME, NOT as bad as a cancelled order or even worse a 5 day 0 sneaker camp out...DAMN thats got 2 hurt

Originally Posted by chatta718

SneakerPimp2k8 wrote:

A lot of hate in this thread.... Chatta718, did you buy them??? Lemme guess they are hyped so you didn't cop, no wait you would never pay $600 for a
sneaker. No wait, you would never camp right. Why are people in here saying this for a sneaker they don't like?? You are only fooling yourselves. This
sneaker is cracc... The material is on point and its one of the best non retro releases in a long time....... I had no problem paying over retail for them. I
have no limit to what I pay for what I want... Nerve of the cowards in here telling sneaker heads they are stupid for spending $600. I'd rather drop $550
on a quality release than 3-4 pairs of Nike/JB crap that chips/cracks/peals after a wear. The money is gonna be spent regardless. Been wearing my Yeezys
since they came out....and they look like the day I took them out the box......

hate is a strong word son....u sound like the rest of the beast....like i said before.. UR A CLOWN IMO FOR SPENDING 600 on these..u sound real funny tossing
this sneaker head thing around..cuz the sneakerheads aint cop clown...the beast did..and if ur wearing they gonna chip/crack/peel anyway..u mad i got an
opinion??? u spent the $$ not me ...

i don't mean to jump in someone else's convo, but this is a public message board and all. that being said, how can u possibly call someone a clown forspending $600 of THEIR hard earned money on what THEY want.
that is a statement only a CLOWN would make. oh, the irony...
smh.gif

now keep in mind, i woulda NEVER spent $600 for these myself for any of the c/w's. i told myself from the jump it would be retail or NOTHING for me. i justhappened to be fortunate enough to win a couple pairs in a raffle. other than that, i woulda left empty handed and i would have lost no sleep. but if otherswanna spend $600+ of their money for something they really want, whether it be shoes or whatever then more power to them.

Originally Posted by AlbanyDom

Originally Posted by Blue0230

You lucky jerks. I was on NDC as soon as they went up, and by the time I typed in my CC info... my size was sold out. I then tried to buy whatever size was available (to trade for my size), and those were sold out by the time I checked out, too.

SAME %%** HAPPEN 2 ME, NOT as bad as a cancelled order or even worse a 5 day 0 sneaker camp out...DAMN thats got 2 hurt

I freaking chose my size, forgot to log in, that ate up a few seconds, never saved my address, a few more seconds, went through paypal, forgot the password, afew more seconds! by the time I typed in my PW my size was sold out. D:

Originally Posted by godson88

What size do you need?

8.5 but it depends, if these actually run big I might be able to do an 8 but I will not pay reseller prices until I know I can't get them for retail soonce the Tans(my favorite pair) release I will be out there trying to cop but I am not paying over 500 for any of em.

Back
Top Bottom