The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

embarassed.gif
@ the late pass
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
@ no sock; just noticed it
alien.gif

yeah when I first saw the pic I was like, "she has some nice eyes....... where the fk are her socks! Eww"
She shaking her stanky leg.

Originally Posted by AlbanyDom

Freshest Pic I've seen so far St Alfreds release via Kanyes Blog

St Al's has been doing it big for these releases, I'd camp there but they want $250 and are not handing out wristbands, I'd rather pay retail andget wristbands so I can go home and wash off camp stank than wait a whole lot of days with no break.

Originally Posted by TBGA

Originally Posted by AlbanyDom

Originally Posted by Blue0230

You lucky jerks. I was on NDC as soon as they went up, and by the time I typed in my CC info... my size was sold out. I then tried to buy whatever size was available (to trade for my size), and those were sold out by the time I checked out, too.

SAME %%** HAPPEN 2 ME, NOT as bad as a cancelled order or even worse a 5 day 0 sneaker camp out...DAMN thats got 2 hurt

I freaking chose my size, forgot to log in, that ate up a few seconds, never saved my address, a few more seconds, went through paypal, forgot the password, a few more seconds! by the time I typed in my PW my size was sold out. D:

Same thing here. I went for the size 13 which was first to sell out and then tried all the other sizes to no avail. It really pissed me off that I had them,but let them slip away

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Man i look threw ebay and 90% of the sneakers that sold Saturday are on there. This release has brought out the beast in people. Sad. For those that actually bought there pairs to rock, I commend you guys on that. But for those that bought em strictly for the resell thats sad. You should have let people who really wanted these(like myself), get them. Now i am stuck looking for a 10, at crack prices. Thats sad i am looking for a 10 and i camped out for these. Still unbelievable

Yup it's quite sad that I sold my 3 pairs for $750, $800, and $850. I love the shoe but with prices like that, resellers will hop all over these. I'llgo back and cop when hype has calmed down. Don't get angry at people making money.

^^^^Good stuff, you came off!!!
we (the fam) sold a several for 550-600
and I wonder why I'm bickering with re-sellers. FTW

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Man i look threw ebay and 90% of the sneakers that sold Saturday are on there. This release has brought out the beast in people. Sad. For those that actually bought there pairs to rock, I commend you guys on that. But for those that bought em strictly for the resell thats sad. You should have let people who really wanted these(like myself), get them. Now i am stuck looking for a 10, at crack prices. Thats sad i am looking for a 10 and i camped out for these. Still unbelievable

Yup it's quite sad that I sold my 3 pairs for $750, $800, and $850. I love the shoe but with prices like that, resellers will hop all over these. I'll go back and cop when hype has calmed down. Don't get angry at people making money.

I am glad you sold your pairs and made a dollar thats great. But some of us really wanted the shoe, not for the resell. NO one is angry about people makingmoney. I just made a point. It sucks now that people that really want them have to pay resell price, but what can you do at this point.

with shops charging up to two times the retail price, there is no way we'd ever not have to pay some sort of high reseller fee for these sneakers unlessyou camped out or were lucky enough to cop from ndc.

I just made a point. It sucks now that people that really want them have to pay resell price, but what can you do at this point.

I have a few ideas that might work...

These wont hit outlets will they? i saw a couple of posts a few pages back, but no definite answer

i really want the black/pinks, but i refuse to pay resell price

everyone takes up all the 9.5/10 sizes even if i get a chance at a good price
ohwell.gif

^^^^yawn.
as 4 Yeezys in outlets? Ones network communications must be extra on point for that. I'm hearing Europe?
I think I need 2 holla at foreign NT members. favor 4 favor status...

Back
Top Bottom