The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

what on earth do you need more yeezy's for, son? ppl are out there looking for ONE pair and you have like 50 and still trying to get more..?

Originally Posted by debs 168

what on earth do you need more yeezy's for, son? ppl are out there looking for ONE pair and you have like 50 and still trying to get more..?
you already know the answer to that question

its $$$$$$

basically every pair of yeezys you sell (assuming you bought it for retail) means you get a free pair of air yeezys

buy 2 air yeezys at 430 for both

sell your extra pair of air yeezys for ~450

that means you get a free pair!

more yeezys = more $$

i mean i get it, but what dude is doing is excessive. he's already made his money and then some, i'm sure. let somebody that didn't have theopportunity to cop 2423432 pairs cop one pair without having to sell themselves into slavery to afford a pair.

tired.gif

Buy what you want and keep it moving... everything else is just playing with ya' self. If you can't buy what you want, get your money up. This is yourdaddy talking so hop to!
happy.gif

If you want something bad enough, then you'll have to make sacrifices to get it. Whether it be money or time. Seems like everyone is looking for a handoutthese days.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

If you want something bad enough, then you'll have to make sacrifices to get it. Whether it be money or time. Seems like everyone is looking for a handout these days.

QFT

lol @ a "handout." negro please.
the sneaker RETAILS for 215. your average joe isn't dropping that amount on any pair of sneakers.
add to that that most shops sold for twice retail...AND you had to camp just to have the chance to pay twice retail, and you mention the word"handout?"

lolol.

anyway its just sad that you have to go through extreme measures just to get a shoe that you want nowadays. it seems like every decent release requires acampout or a person has to pay high reseller fees. just because thats the status quo doesn't make it right.

i could see if the sneaker was out for 5 years but it just dropped saturday and its already 800+. demand isn't even setting the prices. resellers are verygreedy. this thing started with the stores, IMO. so you got a low shipment. ok. but you're going to charge 600 because..? what does the box say? i couldsee if joe blow wanted 600 after camping and putting them on ebay but the shop? really?

if the shop sells for 600 and joe blow camps to get them and has to pay that, then that means the sneaker will never go for under 7 because no one is going tosell for "retail."

tired.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^^we agree on something after rival all re-seller...

I think you referred to me as a sneaker thug which who even knows what that means...

this thread isnt as entertaining as the last one....where did everyone go???....guess it will be jumping again when the tans are about to drop

i still don't even have a tracking number from ndc. ground shipping ftl.
again, did anybody that ordered using ground shipping get a tracking number yet?

bottom line is simple...U GOTTA PAY 2 PLAY...& if something is out of your financial price range just let it go. Everyone wants to live in a mansion &drive a Lambo but we all can't. Its supply & demand at it finest, every1 wants someting & theres not enough of um that makes them valuable abovetheMANUFACTURERS SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE.At the end of day the were ALL just playing into NIKEs capitalistic marketing game anyway.

& oH Yeea Have we Frogeten that these are SNEAKERS your supposed to put them on your stank +!$ feet and walk around on the dirty ground all day

BUT 4REAL WILL SOME1 HIT ME W/ A PAIR OF THE ZENS & THE BLACK & PINKS in a 7,7.5,8,8.5,9,9.5,10,10.5,11,11.5,12,12.5,13
ALL FOR RETAIL LOL

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^^Just look at the (yours) sig... That explains everything

What is your point? You sat outside for days on end to make money I didn't soooo......
laugh.gif

lol. i can't speak for everybody but i can speak for myself.
these are definitely not out of my "financial range." its not about that. its about the principle of the matter.
just because i can drop 850 on a pair doesn't mean i should have to, IMHO.

and everyone is not going to be able to have that option. kanye has a lot of fans and there are a lot of sneaker heads that don't have theopportunity.

^^^^I would not have charged you so much Vaseline if I had your size.
Mind you, I sat outside for a couple of days 2 make my money. 5 pairs for retail+ 2days of camping=decent

Back
Top Bottom