The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

who said i was hating? i just don't understand it and was sharing my opinion on it.

man this thread grows fast
eek.gif

how many blk pink yeezys to this day have been resold?

I for one have copped a pair off an nter, and am currently waiting on a pair that has been shipped
smile.gif
. but has everyone else been sucessful sellin their pairsat the price they wanted for them?

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

VIC LLOYD QUENTIN FITTED 5 PANELS

IM TAKING ORDERS ON THESE

PM IF INTERESTED

side.jpg

These hats are REALLY nice. I'm rockin one right now. I have to admit, I'm quite surprised...thought they wouldn't turn out as well they did
pimp.gif

+*$ is preettyy..

Sick to my stomach because I can't find these ANYWHERE NEAR retail...Want the Zens, REALLY want the Blacks, and can't catch a break...
smh.gif
I'm inCharlotte, NC and if anyone knows of ANYWHERE within 200 miles or online that I can cop for something short of butt rape prices, PM me!!! I've got paper tospend, "but they can't take away my dig-ni-tyyyyyy!" - Randy Watson in Coming to America...
laugh.gif

Im 0 for 2 but still lookin suuuuper crispy! lol

f anything above retail.

tans, lets get get get it

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

Sick to my stomach because I can't find these ANYWHERE NEAR retail...Want the Zens, REALLY want the Blacks, and can't catch a break...
smh.gif
I'm in Charlotte, NC and if anyone knows of ANYWHERE within 200 miles or online that I can cop for something short of butt rape prices, PM me!!! I've got paper to spend, "but they can't take away my dig-ni-tyyyyyy!" - Randy Watson in Coming to America...
laugh.gif
lol...you are not gonna find these shoes anywhere close to retail.

Originally Posted by ekREV

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

smh.gif
I'm in Charlotte, NC and if anyone knows of ANYWHERE within 200 miles or online that I can cop for something short of butt rape prices, PM me!!! I've got paper to spend, "but they can't take away my dig-ni-tyyyyyy!" - Randy Watson in Coming to America...
laugh.gif
lol...you are not gonna find these shoes anywhere close to retail.

That's only fair, but I won't be treated like a tourist either.
laugh.gif
I'm too deep in this game to be paying some reseller $600-900 for a pair ofYeezys. I want 'em just as bad as the next man, but I'll just have to take the "L" and rock some other fresh sh*t that nobody else has.
smokin.gif
If the right opportunity comes, I'll cop, if not, I'll live... *shrugs shoulders*

^ that's true, alotta people watching these yeezy's on ebay, while others are snatching grails at low prices.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

DOES ANYBODY HAVE DIGNITY ANYMORE !?!?! I HATE RESELLERS THEY CAMP JUS TO SELL THEM ON EBAY FOR DOUBLE. THEY EXPLOIT THE !%#* OUT OF US REAL SNEAKER FIENDS MAN...I LOVE THE SNEAKER GAME BUT WHEN PEOPLE START EXPLOITING THE CULTURE IT JUST MAKES ME SICK. NOW ITS SO HARD FOR PEOPLE THAT WANT THE SNEAKERS TO GET THEM...NOT ONLY WITH YEEZYS BUT HOT SNEAKERS IN GENERAL...DAMN I MISS THE OLD SNEAKER GAME
mad.gif
smh.gif
eyes.gif
everyone is a "sneakerhead" now. get over it.

it will never be how it once was aka "the golden era"

but u either gotta get with it, or quit it
wink.gif

stop complaining and get out there and make moves

edit** don't knock resellers and lame hypebeasts. howre u gonna knock people who camp outside and put in work. just bcuz they may not be as knowledgable as you about sneakers doesn't mean they shouldn't have them. damn. niketalk is filled with elitest who thinks theyre the end all be all. SMH. get over yourself. most of the people here on niketalk are noobs anyway. END RANT
Exactly...Most of these cats be mad because the resellers is putting in the footwork that they should have put in and it pays off for them... Then the rest of these cats is sitting in front of they computer all day waiting for someone to spoon feed them the info on how they can get a shoe that is going for $500+ for RETAIL(this is the funniest thing to me...)

I can agree to a certain extent. But when someone has no job, is over 21, and lives at home with his parents, and sleeps outside of stores to re-sell and for E-props. Thats a PROBLEM!!!!!

There is nothing wrong with putting in work, but camping outside a store for a week is not having a life.

Peoples priorities are all $#!#+% up, but this is the 09 "sneakerhead"

Sorry man I got to get in on this.... People need to stop throwing shots at people who camp out. claiming they have no life..... I have never camped out in my life before...but for some one to get criticize for something they work hard for..thats not right. I produce music for a living, that takes countless hours in the studio pressing a button or clicking a mouse,but for someone to come in there and tell me I have no life? Not only would they be wrong but thats also disrespectful. Another example a sport analyst watches games all day to study on stats, but for someone to say to him "man all you do is watch sports you have no life" they would be wrong. So lighten up on these guys cause maybe ....shoes are their life. What ever someone does to make them happy thats not hurting or harming someone else. Im down for supporting them. Now as far as the price they reselling for..thats a different conversation.
pimp.gif
But it all has to do with that certain relationship with that person. I wouldnt expect for me to just hit up a reseller and he gives me 50%.lol

Valid point, but thats your job right? If you were not producing, you would have a job, and not be sleeping infront of stores.

Most folks don't have any grails much bigger than acquiring Yeezys right now... but snatching grails on ebay has been easy since the recession hit. 12%unemployment creates a pure buyer's market for random pick-ups.

^ I agree with everything that has been said above me, but since the yeezy madness it has been easier imo. Not really a grail but I'm prolly gunna pick upanother pair of Eminem 2s and some DS Olympic vi
pimp.gif

Nice pickup I got my first pair for less then that vnds but still in good condition, and I might pick up another pair for $400 hopefully and trade them forsome finale xx3
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom