THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Picked up my pair tonight and stayed TTS. But not sure if these will work out because I feel pressure on my toes. Going 1/2 up created too much dead space in the front. Going to play in them and see what happens.

Was messing with some filters for the original picture I posted and it turned the shade of yellow on the shoe from the current Laker yellow into the previous Laker gold from the Kobe and Shaq era. :nthat:

I like both, but I gotta say that old gold is what I grew up on so that gets the slight edge :lol:

gold.png
yellow.png

Was messing with some filters for the original picture I posted and it turned the shade of yellow on the shoe from the current Laker yellow into the previous Laker gold from the Kobe and Shaq era. :nthat:

I like both, but I gotta say that old gold is what I grew up on so that gets the slight edge :lol:

gold.png
yellow.png
Damn you're right, Nike should feel disgraceful for doing that to our jerseys smh ‍♂️

these reminds of the Kobe 11 Bruce Lee, hyped at first but eventually sat and made it to heavy discounts>D with that said i'll wait till they hit the $140 or less price range:D

What's "odd" about it?

I noted that the reviewer addressed my concern and you have had a different experience in the shoe AND you acknowledged yourself in your reply to me that people require different things. I require more stability and a proper midfoot shank.

With that being the case, how could this be "Odd"???

Theres a number of people that can't comfortably play in shoes that don't have a substantial shank plate to prevent your foot from flexing too much during play. The absence of the shank either causes foot fatigue rapidly or a flare up of plantar fasciitis.

That seems to not be the case for you, but it's hardly "odd".

I hate when people describe any experience other than their own as odd.
Please, calm down before you write any replies. You seem to have a lot of angst. Next, I recommend that you seek the meaning of the word odd and then you may have a better understanding of my post. Once you've done that, then I guess you can try and formulate a decent response or go back to being angry. In any case, it looks like you have a certain agenda with your incendiary responses so I will digress and go about my normal day and respond to others that don't take offense to opinions.

gold.png
yellow.png

I’d buy them if they were gold like that. I don’t like the yellow even though that’s the official color now.

Yellow colorway already up on NDC. I think a big reason for why the 360 not being pushed heavily is because of how poorly received the AD Mid was. They probably made too much and are still trying to get rid of stock.

Last edited:
Played in my yellow pair today. Traction seems to be better than my black pair. Didn’t wipe at all in them, I have to wipe a few times a game in the black pair. Outsole held up too after the first wear.

Last edited:
You gotta stop replying to my posts dude. I was finished addressing you a month ago.

Leave me alone. I'm entitled to my opnion, as he is to his, I just found it unfair that my opinion is odd, when he's acknowledging that everyone's standards and feet are different.

Move along...

I didn’t say anything disrespectful or derogatory to you. I just tried to de-escalate. Obviously, you enjoy conflict and anger, so do you, snowflake.

Please, calm down before you write any replies. You seem to have a lot of angst. Next, I recommend that you seek the meaning of the word odd and then you may have a better understanding of my post. Once you've done that, then I guess you can try and formulate a decent response or go back to being angry. In any case, it looks like you have a certain agenda with your incendiary responses so I will digress and go about my normal day and respond to others that don't take offense to opinions.

Just choose a better word next time old man.

The whole "Well this actually works for me so therefore your experience is 'ODD' line is narrow sighted and even contradictory to what you admitted in your post.

You're clearly not very bright.

Bless.

I didn’t say anything disrespectful or derogatory to you. I just tried to de-escalate. Obviously, you enjoy conflict and anger, so do you, snowflake.

Bro. Just let him be mang. No need to add more fuel or even an explanation.

Anger issues, my man. You have yet to have anything worthwhile to add to this forum or site, at all, other than to argue and complain. If you don’t want responses, don’t post. It’s called conflict resolution, which is what I initially tried to do, but you can’t handle anyone disagreeing with your all important opinion.

As for a selfie, people know my IG and where to find it.

No, no, no...I am asking you to display some decency and LEAVE ME ALONE!

I don't want to interact with you specifically.

Somehow you have found your way to my post and have done nothing but escalate it.

I don't respect you, your opinions or anything you do. I don't want to talk to you. Leave me alone bro.

Post the selfie here though. Nobody has time to dig up your instagram account.

Back
Top Bottom