THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

If you loved to wear the Kobe 8s casually….look into these

1642258547192.jpeg

Nike SB Ishod wair
They have a drop in react midsole that feels identical to the drop in lunar of the kobe 8s

The heel cup and traction feels identical. It’s like they completely rebranded the Kobe 8

1642258547192.jpeg

Nike SB Ishod wair
They have a drop in react midsole that feels identical to the drop in lunar of the kobe 8s

The heel cup and traction feels identical. It’s like they completely rebranded the Kobe 8

That’s crazy, I just saw that show earlier this week. Didn’t even think about Kobe’s, I just thought they were a cool shoe.

1642258547192.jpeg

Nike SB Ishod wair

These are so whack man. The SB thread all over these like what. Dont bring these over here. :lol:

The Kobe XI was a great signature for Kobe Bryant's final NBA season. I was so glad they returned to the preferred low-top cut because I really dreaded the high-top cut on the IX & X. The Kobe IX always looked like some bootleg boxing shoes to me.

I'm glad I was able to get the Eulogy & All-Star Game pairs during his final season. I really liked those two, and I still have them thankfully.

The Kobe XI was a great signature for Kobe Bryant's final NBA season. I was so glad they returned to the preferred low-top cut because I really dreaded the high-top cut on the IX & X. The Kobe IX always looked like some bootleg boxing shoes to me.

Same. Doesn't help that his season ended early in both 2014 and 2015. The 4, 5, 6, 8 are really the true-est Kobes since they are the only ones with that low and lightweight archetype. The 7s they tried to get too fancy with the insoles and the 9s no clue what they were thinking going backwards from the 4 5 6 and 8. Why not just take the 8 or 6 and improve on that...

The 10 lows were way too stiff, even small stuff like the tongue felt like a brick, compared to the 6 and 8's tongue.

Same. Doesn't help that his season ended early in both 2014 and 2015. The 4, 5, 6, 8 are really the true-est Kobes since they are the only ones with that low and lightweight archetype. The 7s they tried to get too fancy with the insoles and the 9s no clue what they were thinking going backwards from the 4 5 6 and 8. Why not just take the 8 or 6 and improve on that...

The 10 lows were way too stiff, even small stuff like the tongue felt like a brick, compared to the 6 and 8's tongue.
9s and 10s felt like and looked like they were designed for old Kobe. Less angular and sleek shapes, and more focused on stability and support. The 11s were a blend of that 4-8 design language and the tech innovations (flyknit and Nike free lunarlon cut) from the 9 and 10.

Back
Top Bottom