THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

Funny enough, there's studies that say quarter squats actually help with explosiveness more. If you ever seen lebron do squats they look like he's thottin it up in the gym but it actually helps for jumping.

I do a mix of both. The full range squats is for general strength and mobility and the partial range stuff is more basketball specific due to the joint angles. The partial range one leg hack squat in my vid has a lot of carryover to the court.

Due note that when you do partial range exercises you need to do them heavier and with a slower eccentric than your normal variation. Doing your regular squat weight for quarter squats is not gonna help lol.

I'm a 2 foot dunker, that's the only way I've been able to dunk so far. But only in layup lines and open gyms

Over the summer ima try to work my vertical up to wear I can dunk off a fast break. That's my goal anyway
Are u a senior next year?
I’d definitely be hitting them leg days early and often if I were you with plenty of food/protein… mixed in with jumping/plyo/hooping days. You’ll be banging on fast breaks for sure.

Funny enough, there's studies that say quarter squats actually help with explosiveness more. If you ever seen lebron do squats they look like he's thottin it up in the gym but it actually helps for jumping.

Paul Fabritz that wrote this article has some crazy good workout programs that are all about increasing speed and bounce. Also has durability programs that helped me a ton for my knee pain

After a year of initially agreeing to a price... then holding off... then reaching back in Jan to see if he still had them... a drive from Landover Hills to Tysons corner to pick them up but to reach there and he realized he didn't have the extra laces... so held off so he can locate them.. then another drive from Landover Hills to Chantilly to get them... then had my boy who was also down in MD from BK pick them up to get them to my sister who was traveling to LA. To then meet up with my guy Josh so he can get them prestine... finally have them to rock!

Cuz I sized down... swapped the thick 8s insoles to Sof soles... did some trimming and now they good to go!
20230503_231352.jpg

Ohhhh wow!!!. That's across all the countries?! Cuz I def tried to ask my boy in UK for help... didn't get back to me though.

Entire Europe, around 400 million people, very sad! the 40K in the US sound like heaven in comparison, but chances are still very low, there are more Kobe fans in the US than in Europe of course!

Yeah the Gigis are out here in Europe. Quite a few pairs poppin' up on re-sale platforms. Average asking price seems to be around 400-500 € (some as high 600). I think it's gonna drop a bit, let's see. I'm definitely out on these, not that I was so interested in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom