The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Everyone knows the reason why nike is slipping and its due to the fact that its hard to rock the shoes casually, as the years go by the only two the last three years too look good casually and on court is the kobe and kyrie line the kds and lebrons especially the kd 9 and lebron 12-14 with these one bootie uppers kill it. I know the shoes are meant for performance basketball but its the truth u gotta make a shoe look good and off the court

Really Love the Soldier 9 and Currently Playing weekly with my Elite 13 

So I'm hoping the 14 will be Beast on court, Full Length Zoom like the 11 and the Traction of the Soldier 9

So I'm hoping the 14 will be Beast on court, Full Length Zoom like the 11 and the Traction of the Soldier 9

Will wait on pics of XIV's.

If i'm not feeling 'em, i'll pick up ambassador VIII's instead.

Last edited:
Since Nike doesn't know how to promote sneakers anymore and want to keep the 14's under classified information secrecy, heres my list In order from best to worst...

4's
3's
1's
10's
13's
9's
6's
8's
2's
7's
11's
12's.
5's

Last edited:
Since Nike doesn't know how to promote sneakers anymore and want to keep the 14's under classified information secrecy, heres my list In order from best to worst...

4's
3's
1's
10's
13's
9's
6's
8's
2's
7's
11's
12's.
5's

You're missing the 14s on this list though.

IVs are one of the greatest balling shoes ever. Absolute performance beast.

Last edited:
Just saw 2 pairs of these and pair of datas in Brelington yesterday. That side pink panel killed the shoe IMO
sick.gif
If you can get me that Data in size 8.5 for under retail would you be able to buy for me? I will even give you a 10% buyers fee and shipping to Montana.

My personal favorite list.

Zoom Lebron II

Zoom Lebron III

Air Max Lebron VII

Lebron X

Lebron 8

Lebron XI

Lebron 13

Lebron 9

Zoom Lebron VI

Zoom Lebron IV

Lebron 12

Zoom Lebron V

Zoom Generation

Yeah, the Elite 13s are awesome. as for your wishes, we've had a poor quality video, which shows a Max Zoom heel and toe unit, with 3 hex pods between them.

thats what happens when nike takes an extra 3 months to release a lebron sig lol. Tired of seeing those hideous soldiers aka basketball rainboots

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom