The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Theres 1 last pair of KPs at the Hibbets by my crib still on the shelf for 175, thinking about grabbing em.

The KP could have been awesome if not for that bright outsole. The top looks so rugged that black should have completed the look.

But then it was doomed from the start being placed on that silhouette.

Theres 1 last pair of KPs at the Hibbets by my crib still on the shelf for 175, thinking about grabbing em.
175?? they need to be 130 or below....i would personally feel more delirious than the rock in the gif below to pay that close to retail for an almost 2 year old GR!

502%2520-%2520beer%2520gif%2520stone_cold_steve_austin%2520stunner%2520the_rock%2520wwe.gif

175?? they need to be 130 or below....i would personally feel more delirious than the rock in the gif below to pay that close to retail for an almost 2 year old GR!

502%2520-%2520beer%2520gif%2520stone_cold_steve_austin%2520stunner%2520the_rock%2520wwe.gif
Time has nothing to do with it honestly, its a great colorway... for some reason they still just have that 1 pair that never sold. I'd even pay retail for them if I wasn't after other stuff at the moment.

I didn't really like them either.

XI Was such a wasted model IMO. Looked fuego but didn't have much good colorways. I can only name two I REALLY liked. Same with the XII...

Repped lewi1913 lewi1913 touche and good showing I got a good laugh off that one

Also u can't hate on the RCs greatly executed idea on an awesome siluete

Last edited:
Time has nothing to do with it honestly, its a great colorway... for some reason they still just have that 1 pair that never sold. I'd even pay retail for them if I wasn't after other stuff at the moment.
that's why i said what i said...would have no problem paying for them at the price i quoted or below due to the fact that other new releases are coming up, some of which i may have to pay retail at...would throw money at the discounted price kix and still pick up a new release without feeling the effect too much as opposed to buying an old release close to retail and still copping that new release at retail... oh and in case you guys forgot....Never liked the KP's!!

I hate the term "grails" and I've never used it to describe any shoe I've ever liked but honestly its just personal preference. I think the Royal Jordan 1s are garbage but someone might label them as their grails, its all just opinion... like that other word "heat" :smh:

so i guess ??? stock locate for FL doesnt work for HOH ? tells me not avail in store but i called and they got CV for that sale price, i just wanted to make sure b 4 i make the 30 min drive, got that bday coupon so its time

stock locate tellms me they have em at a diff mall in my size, i call and girl tells me they dont carry them, oh well

just my .02 i like the KP colorway ALOT, but i sold every paid of my 11's they feel horrible for abll, and not even comfy FOR ME casually, literally feels like they threw a lace system on the box they came in, the colorways were amazing for the 11's though np doubt

elite x's were the best for me til the regular 12's hit, now itsa wrap !

Last edited:
I remember trying to stock locate the kyrie hyperdunk 2013 PE that was hoh only. They were able to tell me which hoh had them but couldn't order them

Last edited:
View media item 1645441
Normally I put the DMX "X Gonna Give It To Ya" intro right here but Meh, I had a choice between these multicolored rabbits or eyeballs, yeah I chose these didn't see the king of hearts odd Sox or I might've got those on foot pics when my lacelocks decide to show up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom