The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I've played in them the past two days for about 2 hrs a day and I love them so far.

Cushioning: the hex zoom set up is fantastic. While not incredibly noticeable at first, I started to feel the responsiveness more the second day. I love having basically full-length zoom but also having the flexibility in the forefoot area (the lack of this was my main gripe with the Xs - which I consider the most comfortable lebrons to date as far as hooping is concerned). The hex zoom allows you to stay on the balls of your feet and not sacrifice mobility, which I absolutely love. Since its bottom-loaded you don't feel the springiness like regular zoom but on impact and landing you don't feel the brunt of the force, either. It'd subtle but not overwhelmingly noticeable is the best way I can describe it. The heel zoom unit is just awesome, as you would probably assume by looking at the volume of it in the outsole.

Traction: Satisfactory - let me explain. On a clean surface it felt like suction cups and on a dirty floor I had a little trouble cause the translucent outsole would get caked over with dust and dirt but constantly wiping them down and getting some play time to soften the outsole a little helped dramatically. Still not perfect after, but adequate for hard cuts and stops.

Lacing is my main gripe with this shoe. As many have said it is a HUGE pain in the *** to tie these tight. But lock down is superb for that very reason - when tied tightly there will be no loosening of laces meaning your midfoot is secure as hell.

I went TTS and the mega fuse does give a little bit after wearing them for a little. At first the upper was rigid and not very pliable but now it seems to be softening and almost molding to your foot. I will say I had some problems with the shoe pinching the sides of my feet but that went away over time.

Great shoe, performance wise this zoom setup is amazing. For anyone looking to hoop in these I recommend them. I can't do Kobes anymore cause that lunar just killed my knees over time. For 200 plus tax these might be a little steep but that's what you get for new tech and the LBJ branding. I'd wait it out though to cop it seems like demand isn't huge for these, at least not here where I live.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Im just going to have to try a pair out. People seem to love the hex zoom im just going to have to see for myself.

http://news.nike.com/news/lebron-12-global-availability--2

Upcoming LEBRON 12 colorways will be available at Nike.com and select retailers in North America, China, Taiwan and Hong Kong:

• Nov. 11: LEBRON 12 Dunk Force

• Nov. 22: LEBRON 12 Instinct

• Nov. 29: LEBRON 12 Six Meridians

• Dec. 1: LEBRON 12 NSRL

• Dec. 20: LEBRON 12 Data

• Dec. 30: LEBRON 12 Trillion Dollar Man

Western Europe is on the following retail schedule:

South East Asia is on the following retail schedule:

Last edited:
December 1 for NSRL. I think it makes it to discount. Couple days after BF and December is loaded with releases already.

http://news.nike.com/news/lebron-12-global-availability--2

Upcoming LEBRON 12 colorways will be available at Nike.com and select retailers in North America, China, Taiwan and Hong Kong:

• Nov. 11: LEBRON 12 Dunk Force

Western Europe is on the following retail schedule:

South East Asia is on the following retail schedule:

Thanks 
nthat.gif

Definitely copping the NSRL. The datas will be copped in January.

May grab datas or instincts...

I love the nsrl too and the dunk force aren't bad.  I'd like to see some on feet shots of the dunk force

I'm ready for the nrsl. Got my code @ Nike and my GC ready. Should come out to around $120. I can probably wait for a discount but I never know how these things go so I'm in. I'll pass on the Js for December.

Last edited:
Yup all in on dec 1 for the nsrl. Think that's the only 1 of these I'm grabbing, but also grabbin 2 ids.

i hope they all go on sale. Just in time for the summer. Who the hell is considering paying retail for these.

Only releasing in N America.. of course "limited" is all abstract, the N America release could be 500k pairs, just noticed it not being on any of the other lists above
It speaks about the Dunk Force not releasing in other countries in the release.  Pry will get a release date a some point

Delivery of the LEBRON 12 Dunk Force and the LEBRON 12 HRT of a Lion beyond China and North America has yet to be determined.

Last edited:
Heard Matamores,Mexico didn't get the HOL ..... Didn't know they were that limited....

C'mon....just stop it, y'all are smarter than this lol.

Back
Top Bottom