The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
laugh.gif
going to make you even sicker if you don't get to the playoffs. The shoe's are just beautiful.
laugh.gif
 True, but they should be good.  I was just excited for him and his city and hoped Nike would be able to capitalize on it. I definitely slept on some nice cw's just because I had my own personal boycott/vendetta against them.  Not to mention, I like '23' since he knows it probably irks Jordan...the man that always throws some low-key shade LeBron's way when he gets the opportunity lol 

What's wrong with the 6?
laugh.gif
Is that really a game changer?
6 is a horrible # on any and all levels

laugh.gif
going to make you even sicker if you don't get to the playoffs. The shoe's are just beautiful.
laugh.gif
 True, but they should be good.  I was just excited for him and his city and hoped Nike would be able to capitalize on it. I definitely slept on some nice cw's just because I had my own personal boycott/vendetta against them.  Not to mention, I like '23' since he knows it probably irks Jordan...the man that always throws some low-key shade LeBron's way when he gets the opportunity lol 
so lets really get this started, what is your most wanted recycled CAVs CW? I'll go first red carpet 7s or yankee like the 5s

What exactly is a cavs colorway... IMO it'd be a maroon/yellow or navy/yellow cw (or any cavs color combo including HWC)

To me red carpets and Yankees are just another random colorway from Nike.. Swingman 9s are probably one of my fav colorways and they have nothing to do with Miami

My 2 cents

Cool Grey like the V2 8s or SLH like the V2.
bruh them ain't Cavs those are MIAs
laugh.gif
 1-7 cavs 8-11 mia 12 cav
What exactly is a cavs colorway... IMO it'd be a maroon/yellow or navy/yellow cw (or any cavs color combo including HWC)

To me red carpets and Yankees are just another random colorway from Nike.. Swingman 9s are probably one of my fav colorways and they have nothing to do with Miami

My 2 cents
from the days when he played with the cavs

Them DHs are wack and y'all know it. Best 12 yet?  :lol:

My opinion, Dawg. (Kanye shrug)

double helix look cool to me. if they were called the crown jewels then they'd be the best color in a lot of people's minds. :lol:

BINGO!!!! :smokin

Enough about the BHM, those Double Helix look fire! I might say they are the best 12s releasing so far.

Exactly. Y'all worship Yeezys & all of a sudden y'all scared of a lil' pink? Whatever. Bring them joints on.

Enough about the BHM, those Double Helix look fire! I might say they are the best 12s releasing so far.
Exactly. Y'all worship Yeezys & all of a sudden y'all scared of a lil' pink? Whatever. Bring them joints on.
yeezy's are gross all cws, and a lil pink is fine as a highlight the details type thing like on the MNXI, Data12, but on them DH and the KD ASG
sick.gif
 that's not a lil and it's not tastefully done either
mean.gif

:rofl: Rum.

Yeah the back of the shoe, wanted to know if it blends from burgundy to pink on the posite of if it's just a drastic.

yeezy's are gross all cws, and a lil pink is fine as a highlight the details type thing like on the MNXI, Data12, but on them DH and the KD ASG :x  that's not a lil and it's not tastefully done either :smh:
for me, its not the pink i actually like the pink. The placement of the pink on the medial side is what does it for me

Back
Top Bottom