The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Surely I can't be the only one that think the BHM is way better then the DH and it's not even close. Sorry my opinion DH looks horrible, the pink just made them look like complete garbage.

No you won't... Well maybe if a WTL drops and you get it
laugh.gif
Watch 
laugh.gif

Surely I can't be the only one that think the BHM is way better then the DH and it's not even close. Sorry my opinion DH looks horrible, the pink just made them look like complete garbage.
I'm with u... the DH looks great til that medial side

bhm is much better i like how its simple snd not full of so much color and loud a.f

roll.gif
Rum.

Yeah the back of the shoe, wanted to know if it blends from burgundy to pink on the posite of if it's just a drastic.
isn't there a split in the posite on the back? Im sure one side is maroon and the other side is pink and the midsole is between the two sides

:rofl: Rum.

Yeah the back of the shoe, wanted to know if it blends from burgundy to pink on the posite of if it's just a drastic.
isn't there a split in the posite on the back? Im sure one side is maroon and the other side is pink and the midsole is between the two sides
That makes sense, still copping regardless but it would have looked even better if it gradually turnt pink.

I'd be shocked if your orders from 23penny don't fall through. Z is a good dude. And the deal is probably legit. HOLs were marked down to $120 in some City Gears and TAFs here. Knowing those spots I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped even lower. Point is, that's probably where his stock came from. Don't know for sure, but it's pretty likely.

Last edited:
Can't really go wrong because I got mine through the DSG deal awhile back. Haven't been in here much, have any pairs dropped to around 120 other than those HOL's.

23penny is super legit. He put in bold letters to please read before purchasing so you could clearly see the orders wouldn't be shipped for 4-5 days. Dude is probably on the road, hence why he stressed for his customers to please read the listing and put it in bold.

Back
Top Bottom